• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

101 Dalmations POMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 Dalmations POMH

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Hey guys . . . . its that time again!!!

pin85905

Pin 85905: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians

I am going to have the same 35 guaranteed limit with a waiting list just like last time! However I am going to put a limit of two per person so that more people can get these. However if you want more than two I would be happy to put you on the waiting list for the additional pins you want.

I know the following people want these pins as I have already recieved numerous pms :0)
So if you would like one please let me know.

Please let me know if there is a particular character you would like me to TRY to get and I will do my best!!!!

*******NEW********
As always I will pick out the very best scenes and will do my BEST to accomodate any specific requests. HOWEVER - if your request says "I ONLY want a PIN IF . . . ." Then please contact someone else to get this pin for you - as it is way too much for me to deal with when trying to get the best for everyone. Thanks for your understanding . . . .

Now on to the List!!!

Niknaxx - 2
Huertajv - 2
swim2sea - 2
Tabbikat - 2
jeffluvsstitch - 1
Broncobilly83 - 2
Donna - 1
Anastasia - 2
weRsiamese - 2
peterpanfan - 1
lostinwonderland - 1
Brandy714 - 1
Disneyqueenuk - 1
prozac - 1
Smiele23 - 1
Merryweather - 2
mom24k9 - 2
Booger1964 - 2
GLOOMY - Baboons (got it)
bwschultz - 1
jcasper89 - 2
talesoftobv - 1
pinfan - 2
Sheepyman21402 - 1

WAITING LIST
Tinker - 1
RubyslipperGoddess - 2

Last edited:
Hi Crystal! Would you put me down for 2 pins, please? No special character requests, but would you try for one with characters against a background? Thanks so much for your help!

Cool, I'm on the list. :)

In terms of characters, I'd love one with one (or preferably more) of the puppies, and I'd also love one of Pongo & Perdita or perhaps Cruella. You always choose fantastic scenes, so I'm sure I'll love them regardless.

Thanks for doing this again. :)

Crsytal dear, you have me on the list twice, I hate to take someone else's pin quota.

Pongo & Perdita would be super or even Cruella if she is in any of the scenes. And puppies, lotsa puppies, but no tushies pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back