• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! *11/12 DTD MERCH/PIN PICK UPS (Hoping for SCENTS & NBC GB MB's)

Good Afternoon Mouseketeers

So, I'm running behind schedule today. I have a an appointment that I need to get to soon.

Anyway, down to business.

So, My Bad... Last night when I posted that I had two cruisers, I had completely forgot that @wonderbywonder had messaged me early yesterday and asked if I was able to pick one up. Which is how I found out about them. And I did let her know I was able to get her one. That being said I only have one left.

So anyone who wants to be in on the One, please comment below.

And, I have 2 Scents pins to run a Randomiser for too.

Okay, I'm switching gears now.

I'll check in tonight.

Oh, and Happy World Kindness Day!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I definitely want in on the one Small World Cruiser lottery!

If you make it back and there's any left on a future run, I'll still be interested then, too, whether I get this one or not. Hoping to get one for myself and one for my niece eventually but like I said before I know this one is a hot commodity so I won't be at all surprised if you can't get any more and I appreciate you trying to help out as much as you've done!

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

So I am recuperating today.

Fyi, my husband and I are in the beginning of moving from our apartment in Anaheim of 19 years, to his mother's home in Downey, California by the end of December.

Fortunately, it's only 30 minutes from Downey to DLR. So, I will continue going to DTD, as long as it's Safe, and they don't scuttle the AP program..(biting fingernails).

Anyway, I felt it was time to share the above information so you all understand why it's taking me a little longer this week to finalize Thursday's pick ups.

I'll Will be contacting mbrs starting tonight.

Also, I want to give another shout-out to @TheMickeyMouseRules for offering to do pick ups at DTD next week.

It so Totally Rocks we have such an awesome Community here to Spreading-the-Magic.

Sending you all Warm Hugs!

Awesome-Ness! We're LIVE again. Woot-Woot.

Okay. I've been working on the pick ups.

Going to go grab some dinner. And I'll be doing some updating of Post #1 tonight.

I plan on doing a Randomiser, Tomorrow.

As always, Stay Tuned!

Good morning.

Below are the Randomizer results:

CONGRATULATIONS, @Lisa Lopez.

I'll PM you with an Invoice today.

And a Big Shout Out to the other 5 members who participated. Tyvm!
9783b0f5cbfa55bccd6839a9ed8eb9f5.jpg

Back