• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

110 legacy collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
110 legacy collection

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I just got back from WDW and i guess i expected to see or buy alot of the pins i saw on the website store, especially the 110 legacy pins. Is it me or are the pickins in WDW poor and i am i looking in the right places? I also took advice and hit the 3 big outlet stores in kissimmeee/orlando and they had squat as well. Basically want feedback on the legacy pins and where to get them. Should i wait because they are a bit pricey for what i usually prefer to spend.

I just got back from WDW and i guess i expected to see or buy alot of the pins i saw on the website store, especially the 110 legacy pins. Is it me or are the pickins in WDW poor and i am i looking in the right places? I also took advice and hit the 3 big outlet stores in kissimmeee/orlando and they had squat as well. Basically want feedback on the legacy pins and where to get them. Should i wait because they are a bit pricey for what i usually prefer to spend.

The Legacy pins are only available at disneystore.com - most of them were on sale a few weeks ago and there was a "20% off on everything" discount code last week`

While Disneystore.com has pins that are from Walt Disney World, most of their stock is unique to the website. And the pins from the parks don't make it to the website until weeks or months after they were released at the parks, so sometimes the parks are sold out before it even shows up online. For example, when they have piece of movie history pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back