• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!
I edited the original post to add the Belle pin to the "Princesses" subseries, the Baloo and King Louie pin to the "Sidekicks" subseries, and the Mickey-shadow pin to the "Walt Disney Tributes" subseries.

Pins released this week (5/23):
~ ______ - Peter Pan battles Hook from Peter Pan (spring)
~ ______ - Merbaby from "Merbabies"
~ ______ - Mickey and a ghost from "Lonesome Ghosts" (spinner)
~ ______ - Elliott from Pete's Dragon (pin on pin)

They also added pictures for these upcoming pins:
~ ______ - Beast battles Gaston from Beauty and the Beast (Awesome Design!)
~ ______ - Ugly Duckling from "Ugly Duckling"
~ ______ - Mickey and Minnie from "Brave Little Tailor"
~ ______ - Figaro and Frankie from "Figaro and Frankie"
~ ______ - "Davy Crockett"
~ ______ - Nemo, Pearl, and Sheldon from Finding Nemo
~ ______ - Flounder and Sebastian from The Little Mermaid
~ ______ - Baloo and King Louie from The Jungle Book
~ ______ - 1923 - Opening of the first Disney Studio on Kingswell Avenue (hinged)
~ ______ - 1937 - Use of the Multiplane Camera
~ ______ - Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack from The Incredibles (spinner)
(I'm sooo disappointed in the secondary design of Jack-Jack^. He looks nothing like he looked in "Jack-Jack Attack" when he caught on fire!)

They also updated the description of the Flounder and Sebastian pin and the Baloo and King Louie pin. (Flounder, Sebatian, Baloo, and King Louie will each be DETACHABLE! :hsd:)

Can anyone tell when the Belle on the bookcase will be released? Or did I already miss it. When I tried to purchase, it just said it wasn't available.

Last edited:
Released as of 5/30/11:

[SIZE=+1]Latest Database Additions[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Name[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Date[/SIZE]
pin84790th72
Pin 84790: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Quasimodo
Added by disney505/31 12:08:04
pin84789th72
Pin 84789: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - 101 Dalmatians
Added by disney505/31 12:07:55
pin84788th72
Pin 84788: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Jock and Trusty
Added by disney505/31 12:07:43
pin84787th72
Pin 84787: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Captain Hook
Added by disney505/31 12:07:32

Thanks Figment 919! I just updated all the new PinPics listings and added "(SOLD OUT)" warnings to the appropriate pins.

I've now added The Florida map pin to the "Walt Disney Tributes" subseries. Since there is no year on the pin, it has eliminated the possibility of being part of the "Disney Milestones" subseries. And since there are two Mickey pins in the "Walt Disney Tributes" subseries, it is possible for there to be two Donalds. This means we could look forward to possibly another Minnie as well. I doubt they'll do another Ichabod and Mr. Toad, but at this point who knows?

I've also gone ahead and added Quasimodo to the "Heroes" subseries. Frankly, there is no other subseries in which it could fit. I think my main problem was that I was getting hung up on thinking every pin in that subseries had to look like the first one that I saw (which was Prince Phillip). But as it turns out, that pin looks nothing like any of the other pins in that subseries.

I've also added the new "Mickey as the Sorcerer's Apprentice from Fantasia" pin to the "uncategorized" section at the bottom of the post. I'd appreciate any thoughts on this subject.

I'd put the Sorcerer's Apprentice pin under Mickey Classics. The segment is just under 9 minutes in length and is certainly one I would consider a classic Mickey Moment. In a lot of way it is a defining moment for the character.

Even though the item page for "Peter Pan battles Hook from Peter Pan" says Peter is on a spring, the pin I received has Peter as a pin on pin element - no spring :sad:

Thanks so much for the links!

Even though the item page for "Peter Pan battles Hook from Peter Pan" says Peter is on a spring, the pin I received has Peter as a pin on pin element - no spring :sad:

Aww, that's a shame. I will adjust the post.

I wonder if there was a problem with the spring, and they changed it last minute. I wish they would change the Incredibles pin to not be a spinner, because the other side of Jack-Jack on the spinner is disturbing, and looks nothing like Jack-Jack looks in "Jack-Jack Attack".

OK, well, I have 48 pins and only 62 more to go:) My wallet is screaming in agony and my hubby is doing the same. But I'm determined to plug onward until I have all 110 pins. If they continue at the 4 pins a week, it should end the last week of September. Hope my wallet holds up that long.

Does anyone know the day and time they were available for purchase? Is it really the same each week? I sent an email to the Disney Store customer service about a pin and they told me they had no information on its release. How does a company not know when you can buy their product?

Does anyone know the day and time they were available for purchase? Is it really the same each week? I sent an email to the Disney Store customer service about a pin and they told me they had no information on its release. How does a company not know when you can buy their product?
New pins are available for purchase Sunday night/Monday morning of each week. I think it's supposed to be at midnight, but I don't know what time zone. And I've heard that some weeks the new releases are delayed by up to a few hours.

I've never checked the website at exactly midnight, so I don't know for sure. I usually don't remember to check it until about 3am (central).

Which pin were you looking for? Was it one of the new releases for this week? If so, here's a tip: sometimes the new releases don't show up on the website's main list of pins for sale when they are first released. Sometimes the only way to find them at that time is to use the direct link to the individual pin (as linked in the original post of this thread).

Hope this helps you, John! If you need more specific information, just ask. I'm sure that someone more knowledgeable will respond.

Story, I hope you get the "Brave Little Tailor" pin!

Pin are released MOnday morning at around 12am Pacific time or 3am East coast. Usually they are up between 12am and 12:30. Rarely are they later than that, though there have been times when it has been much longer. Lately nothing has been selling out for at least for a week or 2. So you do not need to be up to get it. Just check DS.com in the morning when you get up and you should be fine.

Just so you know you have a typo on the front page, it's Jock and Trusty from Lady and the tramp ^_^!

The list is coming together so well! Thanks so much for keeping it up to date! I can't wait to see the completed collection. It is a really nice set I think if a little all over the place as far as designs go!

Just so you know you have a typo on the front page, it's Jock and Trusty from Lady and the tramp ^_^!

The list is coming together so well! Thanks so much for keeping it up to date! I can't wait to see the completed collection. It is a really nice set I think if a little all over the place as far as designs go!
Thank you!

It's been about 20 years since I've seen Lady and the Tramp, so maybe it's time to watch it again! ;)

UPDATES FOR THIS WEEK:

Sold Out:
I believe the Steamboat Willie pin sold out. (Let me know if it is working for you.)

New Releases:
~ #85007 - Beauty and the Beast (slider)
~ #85006 - Ugly Duckling from "Ugly Duckling"
~ #85008 - Coonskin hat from "Davy Crockett"
~ #85009 - Baloo and King Louie from The Jungle Book (pin on pin - detachable)

New Previews (Thanks again to TheJessta in this DPF thread):
~ Mickey and Pluto from "Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip"
~ Pocahontas and Meeko
~ Abu and Carpet from Aladdin
~ Tod and Copper from The Fox and the Hound
~ Oliver and Dodger from Oliver & Company
~ Taran guides Princess Eilonwy from The Black Cauldron
~ Ursula, Flotsam, and Jetsam from The Little Mermaid (sand textured)
~ DC, the cat from That Darn Cat
~ Donald and the bee from "Inferior Decorator" (slider)
~ Jiminy Cricket (pin on pin)
~ 1955 - Television premiere of "The Mickey Mouse Club" (pin on pin)
~ Lightning and Mater from Cars
~ Aladdin battles Jafar from Aladdin (spinner) (pin on pin)
~ Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmations
~ Jasmine holding a dove
~ Mary Poppins and the London skyline from Mary Poppins (pin on pin)

New Categorizations:
I moved all of the Disney shorts pins that feature Mickey Mouse to the "Mickey Classics" subseries. Some of them could end up moving back to "Disney Shorts" at some point, depending how many are released.

does anybody have a photograph of the actual Pin 84134: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Flower, Thumper and Bambi i can't get on disnetstore.com because i'm in the UK and it automatically redirects me *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back