• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!
does anybody have a photograph of the actual Pin 84134: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Flower, Thumper and Bambi i can't get on disnetstore.com because i'm in the UK and it automatically redirects me *sighs*

Is this what you were looking for?

Hope this helps!

We should now be 1/2 way there for those of you collecting the entire series. At least I think I am:) By next Monday I should have 55 of the pins. Sure do hope my wallet holds up.

Looks like the Lady and The Tramp pin has also sold out. The collection appears to be selling slowly but consistently, even with the higher prices. I guess I can't hold off & wait for a sale on some of these!

For those of you who are not familiar with the 110th Legacy Collection, here are the basics:

~ Walt Disney was born in 1901, so this year will mark the 110th anniversary of his birth.
~ Disney is releasing a pin collection on DisneyStore.com, celebrating this anniversary.
~ The collection will be 110 pins, each with a Limited Edition of 250.
~ There are 11 subseries of 10 pins each. (11 x 10=110 pins)

I have looked around this forum, as well as other places online and have found no other post attempting to organize this collection. If anyone has an official list, please share. Otherwise, let's use this thread to separate the pins into their respective categories as they are released!

Hopefully, this will help anyone who plans to collect all or part of the collection!

**SPOILER ALERT** This thread contains descriptions of pins that have not been released. If you like to be surprised, I suggest you don't go any further

**PinPics numbers are links to the respective PinPics listing.
**Pin descriptions are links to the respective DisneyStore.com listing. (Thanks to TheJessta in THIS DPF THREAD for the links!)

Pixar Favorites
1. #83989 - Boo, Sulley, and Mike from Monsters, Inc. (hinged)

2. #84372 - Remy from Ratatouille

3. #84534 - Flik, Heimlich, Dim, Rosie, Tuck, and Roll from A Bug's Life (dangle)

4. #84905 - Nemo, Pearl, and Sheldon from Finding Nemo

5. #85078 - Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack from The Incredibles (spinner)

6. ______ - Lightning and Mater from Cars

3 movies left with 4 pins remaining? Brave???? http://youtu.be/Y25bxZe5Y0Y Summer of 2012, are the pins still released by then??

Pixar Favorites
1. #83989 - Boo, Sulley, and Mike from Monsters, Inc. (hinged)
2. #84372 - Remy from Ratatouille
3. #84534 - Flik, Heimlich, Dim, Rosie, Tuck, and Roll from A Bug's Life (dangle)
4. #84905 - Nemo, Pearl, and Sheldon from Finding Nemo
5. #85078 - Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack from The Incredibles (spinner)
6. ______ - Lightning and Mater from Cars

UP---------------------------------I seriously need this one. And, the AP's when they do the yearly sale.
TOY STORY 1, 2, 3
WALL-E
THE INCREDABLES------------------done
FINDING NEMO----------------------done
MONSTERS, INC.--------------------done
CARS 1,2-----------------------------done
A BUG'S LIFE-------------------------done
RATATOUILLE------------------------done

Brave

I seriously hope its not the hopping light and ball.
That would just be dumb. But then again it is Disney.

Last edited:
I wouldnt care about the AP of it as its basically the same pin in my book but we do need an UP one in that subset

I would so agree but being or trying to be an UP completist, and with very few UP pins coming out, I am trying to complete it. I also collect very few themes and almost complete with the others, Its a mission.

Any information how long the pins are going to be released and if Brave is in the timeline?

What about the Japan LE 110 version of our LE 250 pin. I had a very hard time, but I did get both Figaro 110 Japan version.

I'm sorry, but there won't be a Brave pin in this series.

Here are the Pixar movies (not including sequels) in order of release:
1. Toy Story
2. Bug's Life
3. Monster's, Inc.
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Incredibles
6. Cars
7. Ratatouille
8. WALL-E
9. Bolt
10. Up

So unless they do something stupid, like make a Toy Story 2 pin, we should get one of each of those! :x:

And to answer your other question: the series should be finished by around September, by Margaret's (Swim2Sea's) calculations. However, there were only 3 released last week. If they continue with 3 per week, they could go a few weeks longer than that. But they will definitely be done by the end of 2011 (as the whole point of the series is to celebrate the 110th anniversary of Walt Disney's birth.)

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but there won't be a Brave pin in this series.

Here are the Pixar movies (not including sequels) in order of release:
1. Toy Story
2. Bug's Life
3. Monster's, Inc.
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Incredibles
6. Cars
7. Ratatouille
8. WALL-E
9. Bolt
10. Up

So unless they do something stupid, like make a Toy Story 2 pin, we should get one of each of those! :x:

Bolt is not a Pixar movie. It was animated by Walt Disney Animation, like Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, and Peter Pan.

Here is the page for it on the Internet Movie Database.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397892/

Well, I am absolutely shocked... and amazed... and somewhat horrified.

How did I get it into my head that this was a Pixar film? :cry:

ETA: Now I'm thinking that the 10th pin will be a Pixar short film.
"Night & Day", perhaps?! We've yet to see a "Night & Day" pin. :wiggle:

Last edited:
what day and time are these pins released? Anyone I can piggyback on and share shipping because all I need is the UP pin. I can prepay the price with help in shipping and shipping to me. Anyone interested? Please PM me. Thanks.

I would so agree but being or trying to be an UP completist, and with very few UP pins coming out, I am trying to complete it. I also collect very few themes and almost complete with the others, Its a mission.

Any information how long the pins are going to be released and if Brave is in the timeline?

lol Im an UP completist I have every UP pin that has been made (not the DMR etc pins that dont have the trading logo on though) but I still dont need any of the AP pins as to me tyhey serve no purpose since I already have the pin from general release. I saw AP pins of the 3 pin set on ebay for $300 per pin so 3 AP of each pin x $300 and you get $2700 for 9 pins LOL to me they would be nice to get for cheap but when it comes down to it I dont see how AP contribute to being a completist.

The Snow White spinner has sold out. Luckily, I purchased it last week!

Hey folks! Okay, so half way through the series release, I'm deciding to jump in and collect the series. I noticed there are only about 4 of the pins that are marked "Sold Out" on the list, but I'm only finding 15 pins on DS.com. Are they all sold out (which I'd find surprising), or am I just an oof for not finding them? Guess I'll be jumping in this thread more often now..

Hey folks! Okay, so half way through the series release, I'm deciding to jump in and collect the series. I noticed there are only about 4 of the pins that are marked "Sold Out" on the list, but I'm only finding 15 pins on DS.com. Are they all sold out (which I'd find surprising), or am I just an oof for not finding them? Guess I'll be jumping in this thread more often now..

You are really going to have trouble collecting the first pin:) I had to hunt and hunt for a trade that I could live with and make. I have managed to collect them all so far, but the box is getting really BIG. I never realized how many 110 pins was going to be. If I can help you out let me know. This is an excellent list as is the one on PinPics. Good luck and hope you have a very healthy wallet.

Hey! I'm glad to see that someone else will get some use out of the thread. Now is still a fairly good time to start collecting, since most of them have yet to sell out. I just checked each one of the links again, as I do once a week, and there are still only six pins sold out thus far.

My advice to you would be to click the actual DisneyStore.com links in my original post.

If they look like this:
#85307 - Mickey Mouse as the Sorcerer's Apprentice from Fantasia
then they have been released. Click on the link on the right-hand side of the dash to go to the DisneyStore.com listing to buy it. Click on the link on the left-hand side of the dash to go to the PinPics.com listing, in order to add it to your wants/owns list.

But if they look like this:
______ - Mickey and Pluto from "Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip"
then they have not been released yet, which is why there's no link to a PinPics listing. The links to the DisneyStore.com preview listings just stopped working this week, so I don't know if they will come back or not. The jessta's Disneystore.com preview thread still has the pictures saved for those listings.

Another thing to keep in mind is that I've heard that sometimes when they first come out, you can only get to them by clicking the direct link to the listing. They are not listed on the main page until hours afterwards.

Good luck, and if you have any more questions, please ask! :lgm:

The Snow White spinner has sold out. Luckily, I purchased it last week!

Yeah, I bought it last week too. When I got my email confirmation it was listed as it was on the UPS shiping list. My order was just delivered and in the box was a nice note saying when they prepared the shipment the pin was out of stock. Bummer!!!

Unfortunately, we don't know exactly which pins will be released in what order. They didn't even release any new ones this past Sunday, and I don't know if they will release any this coming Sunday.

But don't worry, there is about a zero percent chance that the ones released this Sunday (if there are any) will sell out before you wake up on Monday morning. So go ahead and get your rest, my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back