• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!
I think we can put the POTC pin, Tron Legacy and the Who Framed Roger Rabbit pins under Live Action. While Roger and Jessica were animated characters, the film was predominantly live action.

I would put Mickey and Pluto (Canine Caddy) under Mickey Classics, as well as the Run Away Brain and Nifty Nineties pin (Mickey and Minnie on Main Street pin).

Under Disney Shorts I would include the Chip and Dale pin (Dragon Around), Goofy Baseball (How to Play Baseball).

I will have to consider the rest. We have a list of the pins over in sneak peek thread.

Last edited:
Here is how I would classify them

Mickey Classics

1 Mickey and Minnie in Nifty Nineties
2 Mickey and Pluto in Canine Caddy
3 Mickey in Runaway Brain

Princess Collection
1 Mulan
2 Tiana
3 Rapunzel

Villains Collection
1 Jafar
2 Oogie Boogie
3 Dr Facillier

Hero Collection
1 Hercules
2 Buzz Lightyear
3 Sam Flynn from Tron Legacy

Disney Shorts
1 Huey, Dewey, Louie in Trick or Treat
2 Chip and Dale in Dragon Around
3 Goofy in How to Play Baseball

Walt Disney Tributes
1 Walt with Sleeping Beauty characters
2 Walt with Brave little tailor

Live Action Classics (notice all of these have the titles on them)
1 Bedknobs and Broomsticks
2 Who Framed Roger Rabbit
3 Pirates of the Carribbean

Pixar Favorites
1 Wall E
2 Up
3 Toy Story 3

Disney Milestones (Note: These are easy to spot, because they have the year of the milestone as part of the pin design.)
1 Disney Store Opens
2 Beauty and the Beast on Broadway
3 Acquistion of Pixar (Luxo Jr pin)

For animal friends I would put most of the hero animal pins here. I think the Dumbo does go in here.

Disney Animal Friends

1 Dumbo
2 Bolt, Penny, Mittens, and Rhino
3 Simba and Zazu
4 Baloo and King Louie
5 Lilo and Stitch

These are in addition too the 5 you have listed.

Under Sidekicks I would have...
1 Mittens and Rhino
2. Mushu and Cricky
3 Timon and Puumba

Melonballer, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to go through the new pins. I especially thank you for the Disney Shorts, because I have such a hard time identifying those.

I think you are right on every one of them. Well, I don't think the Lilo and Stitch pin should be in the "Animal Friends" subseries, since neither of them is an animal (human and alien), and I don't think the Bolt pin should be animal friends, because it features Penny... but they don't fit into any other category. So I think that you are right that Disney categorized the two pins in the "Animal Friends" subseries... I just don't think they should have. ;)

Okay everyone, everything should be updated with the new pins, but if I've made a mistake, please let me know.

More and more that fit my ever growing collections.....I'm just glad I didn't try to buy them all!

Here is a pic of all of them! I am most excited about the new Bolt pins!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 110th.jpg
    110th.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
The new Lock, Shock & Barrel pin still says it's part of the 110th Legacy on the Disney site. Maybe they missed changing the description or maybe they've changed their minds again & decided to start using the name again????

Thank you for organizing a list! As a side note, Japan Disney Store is also releasing the 110th Legacy Collection, although their pins are limited to an edition size of 110. I received the Steamboat Willie one from Japan and found that it was backstamped as such. I do not know if they are releasing the entire series.

US version is in gold, Japans version is in silver

Last edited:
Can someone kindly verify that my count is correct? I have every pin except Oliver and MM Club. Guess they are gone forever.
91 pins possible
2 pins missing and gone
17 pins left to collect

Why do you think they are "gone forever"? Other pins have been popping up again. Don't give up hope!

Quite a few of the missing 110th Legacy pins are now back up on Disney this morning!

Are Alice and Mulan really sold out?? I have seen a high priced Ebay auction for Mulan that claimed she was sold within hrs.

Neither pin is on the website. I do have an extra Alice if you need one. Just let me know. I've been ordering pins on two separate orders to improve my odds of actually getting them. So I'm going to have some extras (if I get them all). Lack of faith in Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back