• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!
Margaret, do you have spares of 110th legacy lady & tramp one (at the table) & the thumper, bambi and flower in the snow one?

I asked the wonderful selen to order me the ones I wanted, so glad that the oliver and co one turned back up on the site again fingers crossed they arrive!

does anyone else think it's weird that they've done 2 bambi ones, 2 lady and tramp ones but no aristocats ones?

does anyone else think it's weird that they've done 2 bambi ones, 2 lady and tramp ones but no aristocats ones?

Actually three Lady and the Tramp ones (Spaghetti, Jock and trusty, si and am) Yes, strange that there's no Aristocats, but I also noticed there are none for Sword in the Stone, Mouse Detective, Treasure planet, Rescuers, Emperors Groove, Winnie the Pooh and several others.

OK, so Disney is trying to convince me that in 19 minutes, they sold out of Buzz Lightyear (new one) and Oogie Boogie. I'm sorry, but I just do NOT believe that. What is going on with them. Then they tell me at in that same 19 minutes, they sold out of the Mulan doll. Sorry, but 6,000 dolls in 19 minutes. NO WAY. What do I do now, give up on the collection? I'm so close to the end it's going to be hard to make a decision. So come on fellow traders - help me get my mind straightened out.

Oogie Boogie and Buzz definiutely took longer than 19 minutes. They were released last week. Stil I am surprised they have sold out.

As for the Mulan Doll, that is easier to believe. After all they did not have 6000 to sell. YOu have to remember that a large chunk of those dolls were sent to the Disney Stores around the country. I do not know how many DisneyStore.com had to sell, but it was certainly not 6000.

Rapunzel didn't come out yet right? I thought it was on schedule for last night but I didn't see it....

Most likely next week, 09/18, should see the release of:
110th Legacy Collection: Pirates of the Carribbean pin
110th Legacy Collection: Rapunzel pin
110th Legacy Collection: Bolt and Penny pin
110th Legacy Collection: Dr Facillier pin
as of this morning the images have not yet been located

Oogie Boogie and Buzz definiutely took longer than 19 minutes. They were released last week. Stil I am surprised they have sold out.

As for the Mulan Doll, that is easier to believe. After all they did not have 6000 to sell. YOu have to remember that a large chunk of those dolls were sent to the Disney Stores around the country. I do not know how many DisneyStore.com had to sell, but it was certainly not 6000.

It looks like after the 1st week, they remove the "limit 1" per order on the pins.

They are released at midnight Pacific time. Those of us here in Florida get up at 3 AM to get ready to order. Good luck on getting what you ordered.

http://www.disneystore.com/pins-pins-art-collectibles-1955-mickey-mouse-club-pin/mp/1287035/1000211/

IF (and that's a very big if) Disney is being honest (something they haven't been lately), I should get my elusive MM Club pin, Oogie Boogie, and Buzz Lightyear pins next week. IF they actually come along with the order from this past Monday, I will have 100 of the Legacy collection. Please hope that they last 10 pins are not so hard to get. I just want this over and done with. I'm plumb worn out with trying to deal with Disney. I worked for over an hour on the phone today with them trying to get the money straightened out and finally they agreed they owed me $57.07. I said just send me next weeks pins and we can call if even. No dice so I have to wait for them to post it to my account. When and IF they arrive you will all hear me screaming with joy and dancing the happy dance.

IF (and that's a very big if) Disney is being honest (something they haven't been lately), I should get my elusive MM Club pin, Oogie Boogie, and Buzz Lightyear pins next week. IF they actually come along with the order from this past Monday, I will have 100 of the Legacy collection. Please hope that they last 10 pins are not so hard to get. I just want this over and done with. I'm plumb worn out with trying to deal with Disney. I worked for over an hour on the phone today with them trying to get the money straightened out and finally they agreed they owed me $57.07. I said just send me next weeks pins and we can call if even. No dice so I have to wait for them to post it to my account. When and IF they arrive you will all hear me screaming with joy and dancing the happy dance.

Are you sure about 100? By my account the following are still unreleased:
110th Legacy Collection: Walt Disney Studios Kingswell St. - LE 250
110th Legacy Collection: Pirates of the Carribbean pin
110th Legacy Collection: Rapunzel pin
110th Legacy Collection: Bolt and Penny pin
110th Legacy Collection: Dr Facillier pin
110th Legacy Collection: Tron Legacy pin
110th Legacy Collection: Mittens and Rhino (Bolt) pin
110th Legacy Collection: Toy Story 3 Spinner pin
110th Legacy Collection: Luxo Jr. (Pixar) pin
so you should have 101

Steve: put on my to do list - count legacy pins ;)

OK, so now I have to go physically count all my pins. I have in my hot little hands I have 93 pins. On my open orders I have 4 on the Monday order, 1 MM Club, 1 Oogie Boogie, 1 Buzz Lightyear. That equals 100 pins.

I show that they have not released Rapunzel, Dr. Facillier, Kingswell St., Pirates of the Carribbean, Bolt & Penny, Tron, Bolt, Pixar, Toy Story, and Mickey and Minnie Brave Little Tailor. That means 10 pins to go.

That's my count - waiting on you Steve.

I thought I was going to be happy tonight. After 5 days of ordering the product, they finally sent it. I was to receive it today by close but just got an email stating that the train was late. O'well, maybe Saturday?

OK, so now I have to go physically count all my pins. I have in my hot little hands I have 93 pins. On my open orders I have 4 on the Monday order, 1 MM Club, 1 Oogie Boogie, 1 Buzz Lightyear. That equals 100 pins.

I show that they have not released Rapunzel, Dr. Facillier, Kingswell St., Pirates of the Carribbean, Bolt & Penny, Tron, Bolt, Pixar, Toy Story, and Mickey and Minnie Brave Little Tailor. That means 10 pins to go.

That's my count - waiting on you Steve.

The Mickey and Minnie Brave Little Tailor is really the Medieval Mickey and Minnie Portrait Walt Disney pin from last week

But I have 93 pins in hand. I get Runaway Brain, M&M Walt Portrait, Beauty & Beast on Brwdy, and Goofy How to Play Baseball. That will give me 97 pins. Then I should get 1 MM Club, 1 Oogie Boogie and 1 Buzzlightyear. That gives me 100 pins. So by my math that leaves 10 pins. My list and the list at the front of this post almost match up (the Medevial is the one that is messed up.). What am I missing? I've double check with Pinpics and they show 100 pins also. HELP!!!!!

But I have 93 pins in hand. I get Runaway Brain, M&M Walt Portrait, Beauty & Beast on Brwdy, and Goofy How to Play Baseball. That will give me 97 pins. Then I should get 1 MM Club, 1 Oogie Boogie and 1 Buzzlightyear. That gives me 100 pins. So by my math that leaves 10 pins. My list and the list at the front of this post almost match up (the Medevial is the one that is messed up.). What am I missing? I've double check with Pinpics and they show 100 pins also. HELP!!!!!

Oliver & Dodger?

Got them. I mean even Pinpics agrees with my count. Maybe you have one in yours that doesn't belong? I used the check list on the front page and I will have all but 10 pins. I even double checked my order and re-counted the pins. Now you have me all nervous and worried. Can you email me a list of what you have so I can figure out what I'm missing? My email is lockenm@comcast.net No sleep for me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back