• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#12 - Stitch Crashes Disney (Mulan)

No date, just a sneak peek.
178e20c6edc3206c05186f82035c8556.jpg

PS for @Jabberwocky : Even in Alice's anniversary month ... No Alice!

I am WILDLY underwhelmed with this one.....if I wasn't invested at this point in getting the whole set I probably wouldn't bother with this one. So many cool routes they could have taken with it. Sigh. Hopefully the pin looks way cooler than the plush but I'm not holding my breath...

The pin isn't as bad now that I see it. Still not really impressed with it. I don't think just looking at the pin alone I would have been able to just guess which movie this came from. Oh well still getting this pin too since I'm invested in having this whole set LOL

Available (but for how long)
Stitch Crashes - Aladdin (Plush)

Plush is showing sold out now. It was sold out when I bought the pin a few hours after the big release so they must have just found more.

There is now a note on the coming Sleeping Beauty pre-release photo that says "*This collection will not be released at US Disney stores". You can see that here:

I wonder why not?
I don't think any of them have been released to US Disney Stores. Just ShopDisney and the parks.

I don't think any of them have been released to US Disney Stores. Just ShopDisney and the parks.
Yes... well the plush from January was in my local store, but since the stores have been going out of business, this series is only being released online. This statement has been on most of the releases.

Still Available
Stitch Crashes Disney Plush – The Little Mermaid – Limited Release

Friendly reminder about today’s release (Stitch Crashes Disney - Sleeping Beauty) on ShopDisney.

My friend and I keep getting kicked to an error page from the waiting room.

Edit: Seems to be happening to a lot of others too.

Edit 2: Got in and grabbed the plushie. ShopDisney's social media is full of people angry about the error code pages.

Last edited:
So our local store is closing and isn't getting anymore upcoming releases. This was my first attempt at trying for the plush and pin. Able to get pin, but not sure about getting it without the plush as it's 24.50 shipping for 25.00 pin. If anyone has this set up for trade or sale please let me know.

Still looking for Beauty and the Beast plush, Lion King pin set X2 and Little Mermaid plush.

The shopdisney web site was slow for me and locked up once and I had to close everything and go back, but I was able to get the pin. Didn't try for anything else.

Back