• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 13 days after christmas zaps!

ZAPPED! 13 days after christmas zaps!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
Yesterday I got a package in the mail from Greg & Debby, and there where not 1 but 3!!! pins in the package. One for nominating and 2 for being nominated by others! Thanks so much for nominating me, there are to many to name, lol. And got 2 because I got so many nominations of my friends, thanks :hug: And a special thank younto Greg and Debby, you two sre such sweethearts thanks so much! :hug:

20130120_110024.jpg

Awww thanks all! will try to upload the picture tomorrow :)

Rachel, I know I already commented but wanted to say, you are such a great friend and you are so deserving of all of these pins :) You do so much for the pin community and it's amazing for all that you do :)
Congratulations again :) I am just so happy for you!

Congrats Rachel! I wanted to see you post before I said what I got for nominating you!

pin94066

Pin 94066: WDW - New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Casey Jr. - Railroad Crossing ONLY

P.S. I nominated others too! :)

Back