• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 2 days-- 2 gals-- 2 ZAPS!

ZAPPED! 2 days-- 2 gals-- 2 ZAPS!

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I had a long running trade with laura LWRN2--we shop for eachother when on disney trips. We sent out pins and she surprisd me with THREE current hidden mickey pinsfrom DL and this beauty
UM NEVER MIND i cant find it on pinpics....

it is mickey and it is an icon that opens and is hinged and inside is a glossy black and white picture of WALT (my crush) so i love it!

Next i had an auction and the winner is......
lostinwonderland, we made our exchange and to my surprise she stuck this zap inside, which i absolutly love. It fits right in with my Peterpan collection and the pic doent do it justice. I like the jerry Leigh pins
pin83001

thank you both for thinking of me and making my day special...I DO NOTICE!!!

Back