• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 2 zaps in one day, it is good to be me!!!

ZAPPED! 2 zaps in one day, it is good to be me!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Nate (Nsingleton) has always told me what a great person Lili is, today I found out how true it is!!! Her and Prince Eric were supposed to come to the last party and they couldn't make it. It was a big disappointment since I have not met Lili in person before (btw she makes great dpf shirts!!!) and Eric is always a pleasure to be around. Lili told me they would be sure to make it to the next party in April. I found out today that she didn't want to wait until April to do something nice for me.

Her note "ZAP David, Had to send this to you anyways! (I couldn't wait till you and your family come down to California). This is just a little zap to thank you for all you do on DPF. Enjoy! -Lilimay"

Lili, we do what we do here because of wonderful people like yourself!!! We are always trying to find ways to give back to this great community that has brought us so much joy!!!

Here is what she was so kind to send us

pin91663

These pins are so pretty. Much nicer then the recent ones they have done!!! Thank you Lili, I can't wait to meet you and give you a big hug!!!

Then the very sneaky Sari (OlafOlaf) and I made a trade and I didn't realize who I was trading with. She had me send the pin to her mother and I didn't put 1 and 1 together (darn getting old thing). I get her pins today and inside was a note that told me how stupid I was for not realizing who I was trading with (she mentioned who she was at the bottom). It says "You've been zapped! I saw this little guy linger on your wants list and I couldn't bare it. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for trading with me! Until next time! Sari OlafOlaf on DPF"

Sari, I am so sorry I didn't realize it was you when we made the trade. But I won't make that mistake again!!!

Here is the great pin she sent me:
pin393

It is adorable!!!

We are so very lucky to have so may great people want to do things for us!!! It is an amazing feeling and we can't thank you enough for your generosity!!!

Congrats brother!! I remember when that Cars Pin was a grail!! Was the first "Grail" I ever got (via auction)! It's actually quite nice (love stained glass elements)!! Anyhow, congrats on the zap, and way to go, zappers!!

Congratulations on your zap, David! NOW PLEASE add another page to your siggy... this is getting a little ridiculous! LOL

Haha, the irony is that I didn't realise it was you either until I realised your name on the mail. I'm glad you like the zap though and that it arrived safely! Congrats on the other one as well!

Congratulations on your zap, David! NOW PLEASE add another page to your siggy... this is getting a little ridiculous! LOL

I second that emotion!

I third that motion!!!!

Congrats on the two great zaps!! You deserve every zap you get due to all the ones that you give out!! :bowdown: WTG Zappers!!!! :rock:

Coming soon, you will just have to wait!!!

Back