• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
They will do raffle mode in Europe too? Or here it will be all different?
I am so worried now! :anxious:

---

(i clearly remember last year the designer villains magically appear in Milan's Disney Store , in Italy. They had the dolls on the shelfs like regulars dolls. At least they had just 4-5 dolls, but they was here like regular dolls. If you want to buy one,you pick, go to pay and thats all...I really don't like villains dolls so i've passed out..)

Do the Disney outlet stores get these types of releases? The only Disney store close to me is an outlet =/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney Store Outlets do NOT get any of the limited edition dolls, unless they do not sell well in the stores. (Months later, usually..)
They may however get some of the merchandise if it does not do well.
My outlet still has villains card sets and make-up left over. :facepalm:

I had to show my ID as well when my name was called, but I also had to show it when I first filled out the form and put the entry into the cauldron they used. They watched me fill out the form, and then I had to hand it and my driver's license to them to verify the name was one in the same. Then they tore the bottom half of the form off and put it in the cauldron. Once my name was called, I had to show my license a second time to a different cast member to verify I was in fact the person who entered earlier.

All stores may not be that strict, but I would not take the chance with a doll I really wanted if at all possible, personally.

At my store there was no lineup at all for the villains. They lasted for weeks, really. But they still made me show my ID--to prove I was old enough to buy adult collectibles. Good grief!

So maybe that was part of the reason you had to show your license and they didn't want to tell you?

I'm just glad Snow is the first released, that way I can go to the store and see if they get her and how crazy it is so I can prepare my self for the Rapunzel doll release. Do we know what time the online release for each doll will be? And what time that would be In the UK

When Disney ships to Canada, they use UPS. Is it the same within the US? I'm trying to sort out the shipping on the set I hope to preorder.

Thanks!

Phew, that'll work then! Thanks so much, PrincessBecky and jrsinger78.

I'm just going to have DS ship it to a UPS depot to get the free shipping, then drive out to pick it up. I do that all the time with other vendors, so it shouldn't be a problem with Disney.

Last edited:
It's odd...I really really want to like these dolls in this 3rd series. I really do. But...I dunno, I just don't. :/ I do think they are pretty and all, I like the over glamorization of their looks, and I like how the boys are included...but the boys are really looking thrown in and I feel like you are paying for the work it took to put them together, not the quality of the designs. I'm really wanting to know what is next. Villains 2, Leading Ladies, or (meh) Couples 2. Villains 2, I would totally be excited for to grow this fabulously wicked collection. The Leading Ladies would be really cool because it has been called out for and would actually be really really new. And the couples 2, if this collection does well, then it is a given that it will happen eventually.
Tale as old as time...and I'm not patient!

I have a feeling that next year will be the OTHER princess sets with their beaux. Just my opinion.... And all I collect is princess stuff, so once they're done, so am I

Is the release date for these dolls the same in Europe? I asked my local Disney store if they will get them in. I got a reply saying that they will get them, but they don't know when...

yes they are exactly the same as the u.s dates. Disney store uk confirms it on the uk facebook
Is the release date for these dolls the same in Europe? I asked my local Disney store if they will get them in. I got a reply saying that they will get them, but they don't know when...

Sometimes Disney make me sooo mad with the not getting back to your emails or the half hearted responses. Anyway looks like ill be purchasing a set from the u.s website regardless of the shipping and then the duty and taxes grrrrrrrr

So...just to fan the flames...did you guys see that they put a template of the "Pre-Order the Whole Collection" item on the website? It has no pictures or purchase buttons, but it looks like they are getting it ready. You'd think that they would be a wee bit smarter by now and not do errors like that...

Last edited:
at least the link has been posted ahead of time for those who want to order the complete set and the pics are showing now too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.