• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
On the Disney Store website, I found it interesting that the pre-order dolls say that this is "Part of the Disney Fairytale Designer Collection". Wonder if that means that more couples will be coming?

On the Disney Store website, I found it interesting that the pre-order dolls say that this is "Part of the Disney Fairytale Designer Collection". Wonder if that means that more couples will be coming?

Not necessarily; it could easily be referring to the fact that there will be other merchandise (pins, mugs, journals, ect) in the collection.

Not necessarily; it could easily be referring to the fact that there will be other merchandise (pins, mugs, journals, ect) in the collection.

But they didn't make all the potential couples and since there is no D23 event next year maybe they will give us the rest of the couples. A girl can hope!

But they didn't make all the potential couples and since there is no D23 event next year maybe they will give us the rest of the couples. A girl can hope!

There is always that hope. After all, Cinderella is conspicuously missing, and it has been said quite a lot recently that 2014 will be the year of Aurora. :) But I agree with Meggles that the "Collection" part in "DFDC" at the most basic core refers to the fact that they are making dolls, clothing, journals, etc. for the same images/design in the same way that we had the 2011 Disney Princess Designer Collection and the 2012 Disney Villains Designer Collection.

One other item worthy of note is that the five featured couples this year also feature the top five "more popular" princesses from the Disney Designer Princesses Collection's pin set: Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Snow White, and Jasmine. We all know that these five are holding the reigns for reselling at much higher costs than the Designer Princess pins for Cinderella, Aurora, Pocahontas, Tiana, and Mulan. It could just be coincidence, but I am sure that the Disney Store's market research has included eBay reselling activity, pinpics trades/wants, and of course our own activity here on DPF...

You can see some of the Designer Fairytale Collection in this video as well as other Disney merch at D23: http://instagram.com/p/cue5jHnT82/.

Oh dear, I'm gonna be broke: wasn't planning on getting more than Ariel and Rapunzel's stuff, but the Beauty and the Beast journal looks so lovely as well! Also, any word if and when the lithographs will be sold to the public? I'm just praying they won't be convention exclusives.

Oh dear, I'm gonna be broke: wasn't planning on getting more than Ariel and Rapunzel's stuff, but the Beauty and the Beast journal looks so lovely as well! Also, any word if and when the lithographs will be sold to the public? I'm just praying they won't be convention exclusives.

Not likely Expo exclusive, the Lithos are LE 5000

Camp out at your computer. The collection will be open to the public on the 12th(online) including preorders for the complete doll set.

Does anyone know if the collection (mugs journals etc) will be in stores on the 12th? Or just online? I can't remember.

IM SO EXCITED FOR RAPUNZEL
null_zpsf69faee2.jpg
This is so utterly gorgeous!!! I love it soo much Hollie! :bigthumb:

So I just saw the instagram video for d23....does anyone else think this is the designer pin sets? If only we could zoom in and see the price lol. The size looks about right judging from how the box looked in the disney geek video.
534260_10151769202296294_1715541147_n.jpg

The bag for this line is amazing! And the merchandaise is wonderful too (especially the mugs) :)

I wonder if they will be available online on uk site too.. or in Europe stores, but I doubt it.. :|

The bag for this line is amazing! And the merchandaise is wonderful too (especially the mugs) :)

I wonder if they will be available online on uk site too.. or in Europe stores, but I doubt it.. :|

We had the confirmation that all the non-limited products ( mugs, journals, bags ...) will be available online in Europe ! Great news !

So, if anyone at all is going to D23 and can pick up a Golden Snow White for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I can Paypal you the money for the doll and shipping if you let me know that you got her alright. I just don't want to pay (/can't pay) the outstanding prices that the sharks on Ebay will list her for, and I can't go get her myself because I'm a student in Florida. This is really last minute, but if anyone at all can pick her up and would let me pay you for the retail price and shipping, I'd be so absolutely thrilled and grateful. I know this is a REALLY long shot, but I figured it was well worth a try! :wavey:

Gold Variant Snow White on ebay now, COA says 243/600. So, definitely LE600. I assume the retail is the same ($129.95) but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back