• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
Well I can't get the d23 Snow White. What do you all feel is a good price to pay for one. What do you think it's worth.

Still in line to get into disney store been here since 6 I guess I paid 800 to be in line all day. Sad disappointed in my first experience of expo

I was thinking Platinum. Since Silver came before Gold. LOL

Or maybe they'll cover her in diamonds for the Diamond Edition?? :lol:

I was thinking of the traditional prize medals I guess. I do believe that Aurora will be the next D23 gal, as she is "next in line" so to speak. I know a lot of folks are saying that next year will have the remaining 5-8 (depending on Merida, Elsa, & Anna) princesses - but what if it is the year after that? So the princesses always hit on an expo year? We may indeed see a Designer Heroines or something else in 2014.

I'd love it if it would be Villains again next year. There are a few that would be really good additions. You know who they are, no need to name them. ;) But really, if they limit them to females only again, then there are only like 2 powerhouses...unless they remake ladies from the previous set. I would like them to include the males in the designer series, but only with more form accurate body molds and rooted hair. (Seriously, half of the males are skinny and the other half are buff.)
I do think it would be really nice if they did the Heroines set next year. That one would be so new and has an extreme amount of possibilities.

:facepalm: I feel so sorry for all the members who waited in line all night long ! Disney, are you serious ?
I think I will prepare a budget of 10 000 dollars for coming in 2 years from France at the D23 expo and forget about buying a house or preparing my wedding :drool:

LOL..That was funny but you're probably right the way things are doing down!

I've seen this on ebay , a snow white purse : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-D23-...385?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f281447c9

and in fact it's also a limited edition , limited of 500.... So it seems there is others items from the fairytales collection that are limited edition too. i wonder what are the other limited edition items from that collection.

Wow, the bags are limited too!? And $150? Is the bottom part real leather? Better be for that price....
And people are already bidding up to $1000 for the pins! My goodness..

Last edited:
If somebody has close-up pictures of the designer dolls, it would be awesome, in particular the tangled set.

Thank you !

Last edited:
Hey guys I managed to get one and preorder the entire set,so excited. I have been waiting in line since 5am and managed to finally get her at around 12pm, I also got the lithograph for free. When I got in they still had a lot of snow white exclusives for sale but the pins were long gone.

Last edited:
Hey guys I managed to get one and prepare the emigre set,so excited. I have been waiting in line since 5am and banged to finally get her at around 12pm, I also got the lithograph for free. When I got in they still had a lot of snow white exclusives or sale but the pins were long gone.

Congratulations on getting the D23 Exclusive Snow White & Prince! Congratulations also on getting the pre-order in with a free set of lithographs! That saves a tiny bit of money!

Oh, the set was available for preorder ? I thought it was only possible online... Congratulations on getting all the dolls !

Congratulations Polaris! You need to fill us with lots of photos, please!

Btw, how much is the Sorcerers Package?

Congratulations Polaris! You need to fill us with lots of photos, please!

Btw, how much is the Sorcerers Package?

Crazy exspensive! (I looked today because I really want to try to go to the next D23 expo). From what I saw (on another forum) was $1500 a ticket...

Gold Snow is gorgeous, but I'm glad she's not a must for me, I really just need Beast and Belle :).

That's right Mali it costs $1500 to buy the sorcerers package but I think it would be worth it, saves having to wait in line for ages. The expo was also so unorganized the lines where everywhere and no one knee what was going on, even the Disney cast members I was so worried I was going to miss out due to so many people getting in front because I was misdirected to the wrong line by cast members and lines being cut into. But it was worth it in the end.

You are able to preorder the whole set during the expo they requested my details and then I had to pay then and there. They had a few on display as well but I was so frantic trying to grab the doll and all the other merchandise that I did not get a chance to take photos. I'll try again tomorrow but the lines are just so long it's ridiculous. The line for the dream store is just a joke too. It is longer than the disneystore line.

It was just such a tiring day but I am glad I manage to get what I came for. I'll see if I can get more pics tomorrow as tomorrow is the Ariel collection. Still unsure that they will be releasing that day though.

Some pictures for those wondering (including me) how Belle+Beast, Rapunzel+Flynn will be boxed.
belbeas_zps3a1b283f.jpg
rapfly_zpsa9c73264.jpg

Beast is facing sideways behind Belle, Flynn is holding (?) Rapunzel's waist? They look a little crammed. Also some new merch featuring Rapunzel solo on a tee, the Belle shirt, and a cosmetic bag featuring Jas, Ariel, and Punzie.

rapmerc_zpsee693d88.jpg

Last edited:
That's ridiculous! My honeymoon to WDW for a week cost $1600! They'd better pamper you for $1500!!!!!!! Geez...

Crazy exspensive! (I looked today because I really want to try to go to the next D23 expo). From what I saw (on another forum) was $1500 a ticket...

I am here at D23 also. We got in line at 4 am, it took until about 11am to get into Disney Store. I did not think I would be able to get the Snow doll as they were telling everyone that they would only be selling 250 Friday, 250 Saturday and the remaining 50 on Sunday. The first 50 went to the privileged few that could afford Sorcerer level tickets! According to a "sorcerer" I talked to they had access to all of the Disney Store exclusives on Thursday night, the night before the Expo opened for all of us peons. Then all of the 300 Sorcerers were allowed to go in ahead of all of us that had been waiting in line for hours and, of course, they all headed straight for the Disney Store! There were lots of upset people, lots of line cutting, and tons of chaos/confusion. I believe that the Disney Store changed their minds about selling only 250 today and instead allowed all 600 to be sold as there is no way that I would have been able to get one if they only had 250. Luckily, I did get my Snow doll and I pre-ordered the set. I also got three mugs, one journal and the lithos. Very stressful and long day, but worth it in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back