• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
*crossing my fingers that my snow white goes through!*
Some lady told my friend Muschmugada that they were releasing 50 Snow Whites per day? I think she may have gotten her mixed up with the pin set lol, because that would be only 200 dolls released. They must have been mistaken. We will see what happens during the following days!

I think this Snow White is much prettier than the normal one, and I am not sure why. She just looks less eye-assaulting to me!

I love the look of Golden Snow so much better than the normal one, plus Snow was always my grandmother's favorite. In fact, it is the only one of the whole Fairytale collection I wanted, but my last resort fell through and I don't have anyone else there to pick her up for me. :sad: She is a beauty though, whoever gets her will certainly be lucky! :drool:

I like how Snow White turned out. I personally prefer the non-D23 exclusive version. I think the colors are more flattering for her coloring than the exclusive colors are. I know a lot of people are not happy that the designers gave her long hair, but I like it. I think it would have looked even better though if they had done her hair the way it was done in the concept art. That would have been absolute perfection.

I also love that Ariel D23 bag! Wishing I was there instead of Florida! Oh well, I'm going to the parks tomorrow so I don't have to think of all the cool stuff I'm missing out on and to have some fun of my own! Here's hoping there will be some decent prices on Ebay at a later point! :p

Somewhat on-topic question. The Designer Dolls, how do I get the box open? The top of the rose on my Belle fell off D: bummed about it.

The question is, how do these Ebay Sharks managed to already get Gold Snow White before the event?! The only idea that I can think of is illegal selling through contacts lol.

100% Better. Snow white with white-gold-pinkish dress is more beautiful and delicate. :)
1200$ are insane. Seriously. I hope NOBODY will buy these dolls for crazy prices! Its what the sharks want people do.. :sad:

It is so sad that these people do this. I understand jacking up the prices as the years go on and they become more valuable, but to want to sell them for over 4X the retail price the day they are released... ridiculous. I don't think I'll ever get my hands on a Golden Snow, unless Prince Charming himself decides to swoop me off and takes me to the expo, or if I sell my voice to a very greedy sea-witch... lol

531846_10151631472643978_1923107016_n.jpg

Well, my pick up is probably not happening now. Apparently Disney let the line in an hour earlier than they claimed they would this morning, because it was wrapping around the building
:(
I don't know why I even kid myself into thinking I could maybe get one.

Well, my pick up is probably not happening now. Apparently Disney let the line in an hour earlier than they claimed they would this morning, because it was wrapping around the building
:(
I don't know why I even kid myself into thinking I could maybe get one.

That's disappointing :( was it maybe just the D23 members? I know they are supposed to be allowed in an hour before the public....I had a member from here be nice enough to say they would try to get me one, I hope all the doll collectors on here who want her, end up getting her!

For those that want to see how Snow turned out packaged

its funny because she does look less "eye-sulting" lol and idl either but tjis snow white does seem prettier to me maybe its the soft colors on her dress. Well I wish all who want her good luck. Im only wanting Rapunzeland flynn :)

Sorcerers package people (300 total) were let in first again today :(

:facepalm: I feel so sorry for all the members who waited in line all night long ! Disney, are you serious ?
I think I will prepare a budget of 10 000 dollars for coming in 2 years from France at the D23 expo and forget about buying a house or preparing my wedding :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back