• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
Thank you! I just got into Pins so I was wondering. :)

Well welcome to the pin trading (& exspensive) world! But it's really a fun hobby to trade with people from all over.

Also, does anybody know what's the update still on the current ptd's? Is it still that Ace of Hearts & Jubileena?

Are PTD pins only sold in the Hollywood location or do they also sell them in California Adventure?
Only in Hollywood but it sure would be nice if they sold them at the Ghirardelli shop in DCA.
That Hollywood area is just so grungy - definitely not up to my idea of Disney standards.

Apparently ace of hearts is sold out & only Jubileena stands? I just want to get ready in case Aladdin comes out on the next flip x]

Apparently ace of hearts is sold out & only Jubileena stands? I just want to get ready in case Aladdin comes out on the next flip x]

Why is it taking so long? LOL After the recent quick flips I guess it's nice to have a slight lull. I can't believe they haven't done Aladdin!

Why is it taking so long? LOL After the recent quick flips I guess it's nice to have a slight lull. I can't believe they haven't done Aladdin!

Tell me about it! I also have a feeling he's going to be a low edition of like 300 lol. Hoping it would be a Prince Ali version first, then regular Aladdin.

Hmmmm any guesses on the next set? (Also, how many more of the Sugar Rush racers do they need to do?)

I think it's Crumbelina last to finish off the Sugar Racers. Plus I think they need to do another candlehead out of her race cart cause she looks silly in the group of Sugar Rush PTD's lol.

Maybe something out of the blue like jungle book?

I'm hoping Baloo? Is there even a Baloo PTD? Or even Shanti! Those would look pretty cool. I could totally see Shanti having the PTD carrying on top of her head :D

There's actually like 4 or 5 sugar racers still left... someone posted a pic on fb... I will see if I can find it.
5b628e26573bff524027c95e0bdb9eb2_zpsupjdl5si.jpg

Last edited:
Okay just as an update right now, it's actually Ace of Hearts that's currently the last one standing. I don't why a couple of days ago it was Jubileena but Ace of Hearts is the only one right now. Thought it would've flipped with the surprise Mother's Day pin that came out today.

Okay just as an update right now, it's actually Ace of Hearts that's currently the last one standing. I don't why a couple of days ago it was Jubileena but Ace of Hearts is the only one right now. Thought it would've flipped with the surprise Mother's Day pin that came out today.

Apparently not a lot of people bought PTDs that bought the surprise pin.

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 5/3/15

Here is the latest PTD set & last since they won't be selling again until June. This is a great set & now I don't have to worry for a little while for my Aladdin PTD's. Pin collectors rejoice! Now we could focus on the Disney Parks, DSF, & WDI releases LOL jk.

b0af2ebff34fd7015eb39bdce440ec70.jpg

Wait, Rani? She's from the books, does that count? Aaaand she's got her wings, so...hm.

These four'll probably stick around a while. Can't imagine too many people are going to rush out for any of these.

Here is the latest PTD set & last since they won't be selling again until June. This is a great set & now I don't have to worry for a little while for my Aladdin PTD's. Pin collectors rejoice! Now we could focus on the Disney Parks, DSF, & WDI releases LOL jk.

b0af2ebff34fd7015eb39bdce440ec70.jpg

When are these being released? :)

Tell me about it! I also have a feeling he's going to be a low edition of like 300 lol. Hoping it would be a Prince Ali version first, then regular Aladdin.

Don't say that! lol. He should have an edition size of 500, like Genie. :D More chances to get him. Price-wise, if he's anything like Genie, I hope he eventually will settle to be under $40...I won't be able to afford him otherwise. T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back