• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been debating getting Amber to go with the Sofia I have. Probably going to pass on her though; if she's still there after this long she won't be a very good trader, and the two pins don't even match (one full body and one waist up). :/

The following are still left:

Hook/Smee calendar
Amber and Rani PTDs
Monkey Kingdom marquee

Tomorrow is the next DSF release, so one or two of the above might sell out. Not having new PTDs until June really killed any and all traffic to the store.

I just spoke with someone at DSSH. According to them, PTD's, Captain Hook and Marquee are all sold out.

Is this true? And if so, are they not releasing another batch of PTDs right now or something?

Sorry, I haven't been active in a while, so I'm a little behind in the news!

:)

Looks like PTDs will be back this week. Know how I know?

11103220_978749272176509_5571677328708179305_o.jpg

PTDs are back in the release rules. They were absent from the locket rules, which means they were deliberately added in, which means they will be back by Friday.

Note that the time range of PTD sales now states a "normal time" of 1pm to 8pm.

Can't wait! I love seeing the new PTDs! And with such a long break, I wonder if the characters will be from movies/themes that we haven't been seeing lately?

It would, but that would have taken a lot of planning in advance and, well, I don't know if they know how to do that... LOL. :lol:

I second this lol. & clearly who knows if they'll even release it that day. But whatever they do, I'm ready for them if they release an Aladdin ptd in the first set >:D

I'm ready for them to start doing Disney Afternoon PTDs! And additional Back Cauldron ones.

Inside Out PTDs would be wonderful and I don't doubt they're coming eventually, but I don't think it'll be this soon.

Duncan! and Big Hero 6!

I'll have to swing by on my way home tonight to get Honey Lemon (assuming it's not sold out by the time I can get there in five-ish hours, at least). I have my ticket stub from last night's movie on me in case I can get the Inside Out sundae, hehehe.

ETA: New rules are posted as well

1072357_987908137927289_2765204104705766882_o.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no...Honey Lemon means that I need to start saving my dollars for the inevitable ... a Baymax ptd. I'm both excited and terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back