• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
Holy Moley, has anyone recently checked the prices for these new ptds on the 'bay? I was thinking of getting an Iridessa for my mom, and she's going for acceptable prices, but why on earth is Duncan going for so much?! I don't remember him having a huge part in the film, am I missing something? oO

Holy Moley, has anyone recently checked the prices for these new ptds on the 'bay? I was thinking of getting an Iridessa for my mom, and she's going for acceptable prices, but why on earth is Duncan going for so much?! I don't remember him having a huge part in the film, am I missing something? oO

if you are referring to the $745 one its just to mess with people. it didnt sell for that much.
They accepted the best offer and hid it.

New set, and the Sven speculators rejoice:

11667450_995770043807765_2555863609236578732_n.jpg

I am halfway sure he'll be sold out in the next few hours by the time I can get down there, but I'll be heading to DSF right after work anyway to try to get Sven. Can't decide if I'll also get Scat Cat or Phil (Scat's probably going to be the better trader of the two eventually, but Phil's got a lower LE and would fit in with my Capricorn side collection...)

Well, I guess if Sven sells out it'll make that decision easy, at least, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back