• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where they're at right now? I had heard that Gurgi sold out a while ago, but have any others sold out?

PTD rules are changing, starting tomorrow!

11896452_1016778135040289_1637442184366973571_o.jpg

I made my first (and hopefully not last I live just across town) trip to DSSH and it was awesome! The only PTD they had left is Runt so I imagine they'll be flipping pretty soon. I wasn't too excited about Runt when I saw it on the flier, but when I actually saw the pin in person I had to get it. He just looks so happy holding his milkshake and ice cream cone that it makes me happy, haha.

I made my first (and hopefully not last I live just across town) trip to DSSH and it was awesome! The only PTD they had left is Runt so I imagine they'll be flipping pretty soon. I wasn't too excited about Runt when I saw it on the flier, but when I actually saw the pin in person I had to get it. He just looks so happy holding his milkshake and ice cream cone that it makes me happy, haha.
That's what they should be about, making people happy! Let's hope for a flip soon. I want to be happy again, lol!

Seems like it won't flip, at the release didn't see anyone carrying out any cups, and while waiting for the restroom, the ice cream area was not busy at all. Not sure how many Runts are left, but there doesn't appear to be a rush to sell out for a fip.

Seems like it won't flip, at the release didn't see anyone carrying out any cups, and while waiting for the restroom, the ice cream area was not busy at all. Not sure how many Runts are left, but there doesn't appear to be a rush to sell out for a fip.

Which was kind of odd, you'd think with that many people they would have flipped it for the others?

David! Too bad his is full body and Nani is waist high. Oh well, he will be welcome to the Lilo & Stitch PTD Ohana in any event!

I was actually excited when I saw Don Carlton, haha. Although I was excited about getting Runt, too... :p

Anyways, as of about 5 pm when I left the store they were only sold out of Pain & Panic.

Just called for ptd update and was advised due to new management rules, they wont update ptd availability over the phone, has anyone else gotten this response? I asked how do I get any info and she said to check DSSH Facebook comments, I didn't find any information there. Hmmm wonder what's going on?

Several people on Facebook have said DSF wouldn't update them over the phone. Probably a twofold reason - to help clear up the phone lines, and to try to get more people physically into the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back