• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
Quality Control, man. i was getting ready to go on my way to Hollywood until I saw photos of Baby Herman. Im just staying home now.

Look at the image in the first post (the design art for the pins). It looks exactly the same, so the pin was manufactured exactly as it was designed... This has nothing to do with the manufacturing side, it's whoever created the original drawing (and then whoever 'approved' that drawing as well)...

Still someone not doing their job, but at least the factory got it right...

Still an error that someone signing off on the finals should have noticed, but it just traces back further in the chain.

Still an error that someone signing off on the finals should have noticed, but it just traces back further in the chain.

My guess is that someone approved the physical pins which all had the error, and then the promotional image was changed to match so it seemed to be on purpose.

OMG GUYS IT FLIPPED! A genie PTD is out! Plus adorable winterpop, Gepetto, Trigger too. Ugh I'm SOOO excited right now!!!

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I know you've waited a long time for more Aladdin PTDs.

Thank you! Yes I've waited for a while to see an amazing Aladdin PTD for 2015 & Genie is a great one to start off! but it seems he is the popular one in the group, soo hopefully I'll find someone to get it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.