• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Hidden Mickey Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Hidden Mickey Pins
Well, since the Jungle Book HM set is DLR's, I guess Disneyland. I haven't seen anything from WDW, though for me the TLK set was the only memorable one, so perhaps I hadn't noticed any others.

But yeah, still seems like they haven't fully released...I haven't seen anyone else on IG announcing that they found them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disneyland-Hidden-Mickey-Pins-2016-1024x571.jpg
Walt-Disney-World-Hidden-Mickey-Pins-2016-1024x487.jpg
Shared-Hidden-Mickey-Pins-2016-1024x325.jpg

Omg.. I have not seen these before.. If they are ever released I need that Junior and those tiki pins. Thank you for sharing

Ahh, thank you for posting the pic! I saw it online ages ago and then couldn't find it again. I'd love to get a hold of the two Scar pins.

T-minus 10 days until I'm in the parks to hopefully trade for some of these!!! This will be my first trip since I started pin collecting more seriously - how quickly do HM scrappers usually start turning up?

T-minus 10 days until I'm in the parks to hopefully trade for some of these!!! This will be my first trip since I started pin collecting more seriously - how quickly do HM scrappers usually start turning up?
Probable much later in, have fun trading! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Just a word of warning, as of 2 days ago WDW has not received their delivery of hidden mickey pins ( 2016 series) as stated by Jim Mathews, if you do find pins they are 100% counterfeit.

FYI, a few styles of the new HM pins have shown up on Ebay from a Hong Kong seller. So the overrun/unauthorized pins are already out there.

The seller is not the usual hot/cold seller we are used to, so I have another ebay account to add to my list of sellers to follow for the wrong reason.

Also, the checklists are now on the Disney Parks Blog.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...w-hidden-mickey-pins-at-disney-parks-in-2017/

Last edited:
Wow. How sad. So you are telling us that the fake pins have hit the parks before the real pins??? That's just flat out of control and bad on Disney for not doing better business over seas. Maybe it's time to bring some of that stuff back to the USA so it can be done right.

WWWDD........ Roll over in his grave I think... :nono:

Last edited:
everything you find now on the lanyards are scrappers illegally imported from China and someone put them on there, the pins are not yet in the Disney warehouse for distribution in the parks

everything you find now on the lanyards are scrappers illegally imported from China and someone put them on there, the pins are not yet in the Disney warehouse for distribution in the parks

Many any pepole do not know about the early morning sharks. They line up first thing and run around the parks taking all the real pins and leaving junk behind for the next person.

Never be be fooled in to think a pin is real just because it was on a CMs lanyard. the best way to fight this problem is to learn all you can about fakes. Than always ask to look at pins before you trade.

WWWDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back