• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a Boo between Sulley and Lightning McQueen? If it is, I need just that one! Darn it!

I think that's probably Sulley's arm. With Mikey wearing the blue hat, I believe that it's Monsters U Sulley and Mike, not Monster Inc. Sulley and Mike.

That Dory set is hilarious! I don't collect Dory, but I may just have to try to complete that set.

Wow, love the Dory set and sooo want the endor star tours pin, miss the old ride

When does the Dory mystery set "Dory Speaks Whale" come out or is it out already?

Is there any interest around here for seeing the cast member exclusive pins? I know a cm and I could ask them if they could snap a picture of the cast member pins at the company d store

Is there any interest around here for seeing the cast member exclusive pins? I know a cm and I could ask them if they could snap a picture of the cast member pins at the company d store

I would be careful with that, CM's can get into trouble for taking photos of backstage areas and areas only meant for Cast Members.
I've seen CM's get fired for taking screenshots of the WDI website and selling the pins for a profit :/

I would be careful with that, CM's can get into trouble for taking photos of backstage areas and areas only meant for Cast Members.
I've seen CM's get fired for taking screenshots of the WDI website and selling the pins for a profit :/
Yeah I knew that's a pretty serious issue. It just makes it a bit harder to see what cast member pins are coming out. And some of them are pretty neat! If only Disney did flyers for cast member pins just like they do normal releases and then we could see what's coming out. Oh well wishful thinking I guess

I think that the biggest danger comes when the pictures are taken with the offer to sell the item photographed. Just having pictures by themselves may be okay but i don't know. Cm's used to take lots of pics of backstage areas without trouble. But I believe you are not aloud to sell anything you get as a cast member whether it was something that you had to purchase or were given free as a cm. But i'm not sure.

Hades Cutie. That's all I want. Just Hades. Of course if it so happens that the Civil War pins are still in stock when I get to DSSH that weekend I'll get those, but Hades: I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.