• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the odds that after everyone shows up for the cutie villains that some DSSH employee will come out and say "April Fools. No pins today. Go home."

I think there would be a revolt. Like and actual, real, "grab your torch and pitchforks" revolt. With ice cream.

They gave these out at Disneyland Paris yesterday for the final day of the original Star Tours rides.

Just to clarify this pin wasn't given out to anyone (unfortunately lol) This pin was sold to commemorate closer of Star Tour rides and sold out now

So many BH6 pins coming out now! O_O Thank goodness I'm slowing my collection down...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooo many great new pins coming out and sooooo little money! :lol::lol::lol: Those DSSH Alice pins are OMG and those cute DLP Tsum Tusm Marie and Cheshire Cat pins ... Ugh! And ... and ... and ... LOL!! Thank you for posting all the great information everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.