• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
There was a new Jessica Rabbit pin that came up, does anyone know where it's from?

Last edited:
I am loving those Diamond ones, are they actually doing 60 different characters of these?!

These Diamond ones look great. Can't wait to see what other characters there are. And I'm looking forward to seeing the new pins. Not much has caught my interest lately but I'm itching to get my hands on more!

New flyers out! Anyone think they can get me the Hans pin? I NEED it, since I won't be a completist anymore on May 26th...

FYI there will be a special pin release on May 4th at Disneyland Paris for Star Wars collectors, sorry no pic yet

Apparently the soda fountain released 3 new Beloved Tales today: Planes, Cars 2 and Monsters U.

Weird! I've seen that monsters Inc one on sale on the Evil Bay for months! I'll do some research...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Those three BTs were a surprise release at DSF today. They were previewed at WDW last year, they also previewed a Toy Story 3 BT so I'm assuming that one will come out soon, too. But yeah super weird that pin was being sold already.

Weird! I've seen that monsters Inc one on sale on the Evil Bay for months! I'll do some research...

I don't know about eBay, but I had the feeling I'd seen these pins before. It took awhile but then I realized ... I think they were previewed at a pin event last fall. The pix might even be in an old thread here on the forum. That might be why they look familiar.

Edit: By the time I typed this out on my tablet, TheNobleHelium had made this point, ha ha.

Last edited:
Yup! Thought so! It's been selling since March 8th. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post screenshots from the bay, but I'm happy to share them with anyone.

Those three BTs were a surprise release at DSF today. They were previewed at WDW last year, they also previewed a Toy Story 3 BT so I'm assuming that one will come out soon, too. But yeah super weird that pin was being sold already.
That toy Story 3 is for sale from the same seller! Since March!

Status
Not open for further replies.