• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Ann sarcasm when I need it! XD
6774493e82f63f055da4ed1eaf592683.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Merlin, you're getting a reputation bro. Herc pins drop, and everybody up in your business!
Right? I love it. XD I think it's because I JUST started collecting and suddenly Disney is like "Oh! We totes forgot about this movie! Make all the pins! LOL."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol. 2017 is gonna hurt you, dude. XD
I knew it would be bad when Herc was even in the 2017 mystery box. He's infiltrated everything.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled. But also equal parts:

33b90aa52dd6ed87152f92ec4bd82f26.gif

Lol. 2017 is gonna hurt you, dude. XD
I knew it would be bad when Herc was even in the 2017 mystery box. He's infiltrated everything.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled. But also equal parts:

This is literally not even funny. XD

On the contrary, this is hilarious! This is me right now:

tumblr_m3anqcQqdH1r919leo1_500.gif

I'ma just leave this here as a reminder that I am all-knowing and all-powerful, bwahaha:

On further reflection, isn't Herc's 20th anniversary next year? I wonder if they've been seeding him into stuff to gauge popularity for a merchandise blitz. In which case, you so doooooooooomed. Haha.

LOL - If this wasn't the Friday before Christmas, the start of Christmas school vacations, and a getaway Friday, I might brave the freeway traffic to drive the 90 miles to get that Hercules pin!

I hope you get one of them though, in all seriousness. But yeah, I saw that pin on FB and wanted to tag you but came here first and saw someone beat me too it. Hopefully the crazy will cool down and you'll be able to get one!

I hope you get one of them though, in all seriousness. But yeah, I saw that pin on FB and wanted to tag you but came here first and saw someone beat me too it. Hopefully the crazy will cool down and you'll be able to get one!
I believe I have an angel looking out for me already. Here's hoping they can make a Christmas miracle happen. :3

Just remember, they'll make 147 Hercules pins in 2017 and then they won't make any for 5-10 years. So pace yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back