• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16
Maybe an Inside Out character? I'd have to go for Tessa if that happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
IO has been rolling pretty good lately. Of course, they just released two Herc PTDs within a week of each other. So who knows. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just remember the rule..."Pics or it didn't happen."

Are there that many Bookworm fans that would make it flip and not just sit there for a couple days?

Just remember the rule..."Pics or it didn't happen."

Are there that many Bookworm fans that would make it flip and not just sit there for a couple days?
I think it's more of a matter that people will force a flip. Just buy up the bookworms.

~Merlin

I think it's more of a matter that people will force a flip. Just buy up the bookworms.

~Merlin

Precisely, a lot of people were going in line a second time just to get rid of Squerlin. A very naughty tactic, but it worked.

But "Forcing" doesn't always make sense, even people waiting for a flip. Smitty is also LE300 and how long did he sit there before he got pulled, not sold out?

But "Forcing" doesn't always make sense, even people waiting for a flip. Smitty is also LE300 and how long did he sit there before he got pulled, not sold out?
Smitty was a special butterfly. XD
I think with all of the recent flips people will be eager for it to flip again, maybe that will make the Bookworm sell out.

Now that all the all the "good" PTDs from the preview boards are being released, people are forcing the flip to get them all released. There's still Baymax and probably one or two other really good ones, not to mention good ones that weren't previewed that people are expecting (the rest of the emotions, Judy and other Zootopia characters, etc.)

Now that all the all the "good" PTDs from the preview boards are being released, people are forcing the flip to get them all released. There's still Baymax and probably one or two other really good ones, not to mention good ones that weren't previewed that people are expecting (the rest of the emotions, Judy and other Zootopia characters, etc.)
Arthur as a bird! Or a fish! Or Mim as a dragon!

Edit: why would I do this to myself?

Now that Squirrelin is out, there needs to be squirrel Wart and both lady squirrels. And every form of Merlin and Mim from the Wizard Duel. Yes, including Merlin as a germ.

Also, I'm seriously considering getting the rest of the SitS PTDs to make the set...So far it's just Wart, Mim, Archimedes, Merlin, and Squirrelin, right?

Now that Squirrelin is out, there needs to be squirrel Wart and both lady squirrels. And every form of Merlin and Mim from the Wizard Duel. Yes, including Merlin as a germ.

Also, I'm seriously considering getting the rest of the SitS PTDs to make the set...So far it's just Wart, Mim, Archimedes, Merlin, and Squirrelin, right?
That's right. :3 all I'm missing is Mim.

Are we back to the old days of people just making a deal with the shop? I just want to buy the pin, you keep the ice cream.... Oh and I have 10 friends that want to do the same. Funny how the greed Gomes out always. Do the homeless still get paid to wait in line? All the fun stuff that seems to go with any good money making venture. Lmao

Most of the time I decline the ice cream. The DSF cast members know this is my default order, LOL. (I think they get surprised when I actually get the ice cream, hahaha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back