• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rules in effect with the next set. Down to three at a time, reduced hours of sale, and back to two per day instead of two per set per day. Rules still say four per set and the preview photo still shows sales until 10pm, though.

13263818_1191664950884939_1690860622991515786_n.jpg

13235419_1191664884218279_980634604137435953_o.jpg

Oh, they updated the rules sheet:

13227614_1191678067550294_7933604441059554922_o.jpg

So it looks like it's the same rules as before, they're just putting out one fewer pin each set.

Woo, I'll be going to LA in July for two weeks and I am so excited to get some keepers/traders of cool characters at cost!
How quickly did the most popular characters from each set sell out roughly?

The most popular one from each set usually sells out within the first day. Sometimes hours, depending on the timing of the release.

Sweet, thanks for the info!
I'll have to drag my boyfriend there for a loooot of ice-cream that first day if we're lucky enough to be in the city. :tigger:

According to Facebook, only Mr. Winkie is left and they are not allowing exchanges (so they are down to the last 15 or so).

However, DSF is doing inventory for the next few days, so no PTDs are being sold today or tomorrow.

Sadness hopefully means Disgust will show up soon! I shall hope she is t popular so I'll have a whack at her.

I think all the Inside Out PTDs will be popular, unfortunately. :/ But I can't wait for Disgust! She's my favorite. :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all the Inside Out PTDs will be popular, unfortunately. :/ But I can't wait for Disgust! She's my favorite. :3

I'm not a huge fan of the movie, it's cute enough (though I loved Riley's First Date because of AC/DC) but I adore Disgust!

I think Anger has topped out around $45-50 on Facebook. I think Sadness will as well.

If you think about it, the PTD is $16.45+$2 for parking = $18.45.

Counting gas & wait time & travelling there, I think I'd rather pay $45-50 than go there. LOL

I think Anger has topped out around $45-50 on Facebook. I think Sadness will as well.

If you think about it, the PTD is $16.45+$2 for parking = $18.45.

Counting gas & wait time & travelling there, I think I'd rather pay $45-50 than go there. LOL

Lol, I definitely would rather pay instead too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back