• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if any are gone now or are there still all three?

EDIT: All 3 are still there. (Not too surprising)

Last edited:
13887115_1242756485775785_8555482680286029952_n.jpg

I'm so happy about Djali! He's my favorite character from Hunchback. And the PTD is pretty well designed, too.

Djali is one of my mains, so desperately seeking this one. I will me so thankful to anyone who can pick up or who would trade with me <3 I just KNEW he'd come eventually :D

Nice set. If I was over there I'd grab a Djali but otherwise, I'm good. Glad it makes lots of people happy though! :)

RRRRRIIIIIIITTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! She was in my top 10 most wanted PTD list, and she's finally here!

I know Little Brother was previewed at the Pixar event, but I still think he's one of the happiest and cutest PTDs that have come out in a long while. That grin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back