• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16
I'm seeing now that Bing Bong and Cleo are sold out!? Is a second flip on the horizon?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

*vibrates intensely*

IMG_78681_zpsxc3nw242.jpg

Congrats on getting Bing Bong Tessa.

And a second flip? Well, I guess it depends on how well Franny Robinson sold. But I'm expecting her to last the rest of the week. Hopefully people who were there to buy Bing Bong after Cleo sold out each picked one of her out (so at least 100 of her sold).

Last edited:
*vibrates intensely*

IMG_78681_zpsxc3nw242.jpg
Oh my goodness, congratulations on the Bing Bong PTD! He looks adorable alongside the plushie :)

EDIT: Oh no he seems to have disappeared from view, he was up when I originally meant to click reply. :facepalm:

Last edited:
All three were still available as of last night.

Warning - McCrea is SERIOUSLY FLAWED. Eyes that are all white, eyes that are all black, eyes that have some extra black over the white, discolorations on his face, black spots all over, dips in the enamel, etc. Some are ok, or only have some minor flaws (mine just has a tiny black mark on his shirt sleeve and a tiny black dot on the whipped cream) but I'd say more than half the batch is flawed in a pretty noticeable way.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST that if you trade for or buy McCrea online that you get clear, up-close photos of the EXACT pin you are getting. And if you trade or buy in person, take some extra time to look him over.

PTD rules are changing starting with the next flip.

Major changes:

~ Two PTDs released at a time rather than three
~ Daily flip deadline extended from 5pm to 7pm
~ No flips Sunday night through Wednesday all day.
~ Numbered vouchers (up to 25) after 10pm

14882265_1317996701585096_4249391172152984456_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back