• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16
Another pic from FB:

15027943_1171090319611398_2455383816407559885_n.jpg

Yup. It's her eyebrows. Thats what makes her look guilty/surprised/caught/whatever. Hold your finger over them and it's all good.

I'm hoping it's just the lighting but it seems like her face is a different color than her arms and hands.

I love that Belle PTD so much. ;~; It's so gorgeous. I don't like the prices it's going for! >.<

Same here! I've been wanting the first Belle PTD for a long time as she's my favorite princess, but I don't have $100 to spend. When I found out a new one was released and that people were complaining about the way it looked, I was like "Oh yay! I might actually have a chance at this one!" (I actually think it's prettier than the first one! Her eyes on that one bug me.) Then I saw the price she was going for.... #nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here! I've been wanting the first Belle PTD for a long time as she's my favorite princess, but I don't have $100 to spend. When I found out a new one was released and that people were complaining about the way it looked, I was like "Oh yay! I might actually have a chance at this one!" (I actually think it's prettier than the first one! Her eyes on that one bug me.) Then I saw the price she was going for.... #nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I saw on IG people actually encouraging those who had the pin to sell it for a higher price.. It was disheartening.

Heads up - the Ringmaster is no longer available. The new set will be released at store opening on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back