• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I've been in the car for like 7 hours and I'm super bored so I'm going through my pics of the preview boards and wasn't sure if these got pictures.

14aafe5a78b1b6e79e7e4516fd8fe3af.jpg

The CM product manager said these will no longer be sliders, so the scenes will be permanently extended.

If it's a repeat, well, I'M EXCITED, SUE ME.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I won't be getting these, even though they're spiffy as hell, but I think it was a good call to make them permanent. Sliders wouldn't be as nice.

I like the super jumbo and the transform box set, though I'm not a big fan of the villains. It will depend on how the pins would physically look like.

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit late, but can we talk about how perfect that Scar pin is?! :D
98e1c690d0f5173541dfc782ffd536a3.jpg

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk
I haven't been impressed with this whole book style pin, like the Trading Tales, but these are way better. And Scar is super good. :D

Just a heads up guys. First Class postage price goes up about $0.50 on 9/3

7fa0376ec4b70d54e3daa6fde161d525.jpg

Thanks Heather M. For the update!

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows why they have not been releasing Piece of History pins for Disneyland as much this year. It is the series I collect and I noticed there have been less the past couple years, and this year seems on track for even less. Thanks.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows why they have not been releasing Piece of History pins for Disneyland as much this year. It is the series I collect and I noticed there have been less the past couple years, and this year seems on track for even less. Thanks.

They usually swap which resort gets the most History pins. This year is WDW's year, so DLR is getting less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back