• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Pin Releases

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It's December so that means 2016 pins are ending and 2017 pins will be out!

So I figure it's best to again start a new thread for the new year. Helps keep things a little more organized than one gigantic thread with multiple years worth of releases!

Credit goes to user Piglet for posting this first in the 2016 thread!

izn4vl4.jpg

I really like both of those WDW quarterly pins!

And I'm excited to see not only new pins but that they did one flyer released early! Maybe we'll get more consistent release information in 2017. :x:

I really like both of those WDW quarterly pins!

And I'm excited to see not only new pins but that they did one flyer released early! Maybe we'll get more consistent release information in 2017. :x:

They've started off the last two years so collected, only to delve into chaos around April or May. I'm gonna hope they stay consistent this year, but the odds are against them.

Wow, I feel like I haven't been a member that long and here we are in 2017 releases! XD

I'm sure Merlin is super excited for all of the Herc anniversary pins at DSF. ;P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm sure Merlin is super excited for all of the Herc anniversary pins at DSF. ;P

Including the "12 Months of Hades" calendar series, the solid gold marquee (which of course will have the Muses holding up the ol' El Cap sign), and the super-jumbo Mount Olympus no-gods-left-behind retailing for $145 and available exclusively at a ticket-only "event."

Last edited:
That's a lot of money Merlin's gonna be spending on good ol' Herc.... Sorry buddy! I feel bad for your wallet this year...

And I gotta say that I'm really loving the Peter Pan time piece pin. Gonna get me one of them!

Including the "12 Months of Hades" calendar series, the solid gold marquee (which of course will have the Muses holding up the ol' El Cap sign), and the super-jumbo Mount Olympus no-gods-left-behind retailing for $145 and available exclusively at a ticket-only "event."
Ah yes, but don't forget the countless Hercules PTDs! XD

I'm excited for Daisy to get a pin all to herself! :) But I'm disappointed that DLR doesn't get a release on the 19th. That's my birthday and I'm taking the day off of work to go to Disneyland. It would have been great to actually be there on a release day! At least Daisy should still be there at that point, so I'll be able to get her birthday pin on my birthday.

I'm excited for Daisy to get a pin all to herself! :) But I'm disappointed that DLR doesn't get a release on the 19th. That's my birthday and I'm taking the day off of work to go to Disneyland. It would have been great to actually be there on a release day! At least Daisy should still be there at that point, so I'll be able to get her birthday pin on my birthday.
The 19th you say?

*Laughs*

My main man (dragon?) Figment is still getting new-pose love. Woo! :fig:

Great start to 2017!

Omg I really need that 20'000 leagues under the sea podh pin any one that can help me to obtain this beautiful pin?

If it's still there by the 12th, I can get one for you Damien! Or Merlin could probably pick one up for you.

Last edited:
The 19th you say?

*Laughs*

*peers at suspiciously*

Ooh, I just realized that since next year is the Year of the Rooster, hopefully some Allan-A-Dale pins/other merchandise will be coming out! (Especially in Shanghai, since he's the official mascot of the Year of the Rooster in the Garden of the Twelve Friends.)

Why. Why would you curse me like that... XD

*peers at suspiciously*

Ooh, I just realized that since next year is the Year of the Rooster, hopefully some Allan-A-Dale pins/other merchandise will be coming out! (Especially in Shanghai, since he's the official mascot of the Year of the Rooster in the Garden of the Twelve Friends.)

But I bet his attention will get split with Hei Hei.

And, side note, I need to hunt down that new Allen-a-Dale pin from Shanghai...

This year will be whole year of anniversaries, huh? I wonder if they'll do anything for Lilo & Stitch? It's their 15th anniversary in 2017, too!

Whoaaaa a 2017 Thread! Time goes fast for sure! :eek2:

I didn't realise that's Allan-A-Dale, so cool! There definitely aren't very many pins of him.. It looks like there was one Allan-A-Dale pin from Shanghai this Summer too, in the same illustration style as this one: pin 116526 on PinPics.

Next to Allan-A-Dale, there is also Duffy pin in a rooster outfit.
Shanghai-Disney-Resort-Rooster-Pins.png

(picture credit: www.disneypinsblog.com)

Wow! January already! Now if only there was a February... I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday in February and hoping for a good release while im there :x:

Woo! 2017 Pin releases already! And they're off to a great start, I must say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back