• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17
List updated. Sorry I was unable to update from work. Had two trials this afternoon. UGH!

Got my grey... I mean White Rabbit today - yay!

But since that's it for the previewed ones, I'm worried for the uncharted releases ahead given the insanity of these lines!

Yay! Glad you got one. Today's line was hopefully, just a bi-product of coming out of a "Flip Blockout" period and future releases would be more calm. Plus, I'm sure everyone saw what the first three were, and knew there would be a 2nd flip today, so don't go too far.

Managed to get all six PTDs released today! Got there at 9 am, left at 6 pm :') but I had fun! Apparently something had happened with the White Rabbit PTD? Something about the manager being upset and putting a paper over the PTD in the case saying it was sold out before all pins were sold...
not sure how true that was, considering I heard it down the grapevine lol

I saw the paper up but I didn't hear about it actually not being sold out

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone will show up today or if yesterday broke people's spirit.

That is no joke! I'm exhausted from going out there and waiting hours at a time! My bf actually got the EQ PTD for me last night.. he's never stood in line for 2 hours by himself before!! A true quest for PTDs haha

Welp, didn't dodge this one XD if anyone ends up with a Hei Hei, I have a few wdi Clusters left XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.