• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17
Mali is now up on eBay from $170 to $350. 8 have sold. It looks like the highest sold price so far is $195, although there was a best offer accepted for one at $210, so it could be slightly higher.

Mali is now up on eBay from $170 to $350. 8 have sold. It looks like the highest sold price so far is $195, although there was a best offer accepted for one at $210, so it could be slightly higher.
I noticed with best offer that you don't actually see the price they offered

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of the Tinkerbell
8969274ce1a527ba995a7d3ddd77f83c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So, fun day.

There were 21 Mali PTDs left when I was at the door. However, the manager pulled them all and said she couldn't sell them because they were flawed. I'm so upset, and I wasn't even getting Mali for myself!

What semi-waste of time, I still got Ann's rabbit though. I'm heading home though, I'm too upset to stand in line rn.

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

OMG SCAM. But thank you, friend!!!! <33333

I wonder if the line stalled cuz people were swapping bad ones?

OMG SCAM. But thank you, friend!!!! <33333

I wonder if the line stalled cuz people were swapping bad ones?
That could be part of the issue, the two white rabbits me and my mom got were both damaged and one was dirty with ice cream... switched them out but the one that was dirty and damaged was kinda ridiculous...

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

This is taking much longer than I expected! I hope the next flip isn’t that great..... I have so much to do at school lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back