• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
which walmart had these in california?

I found it at the one in Simi Valley.

ETA: I was in a hurry to get to DSF for the new PTDs and had tunnel vision for Inside Out, so I didn't take a good look at the rest of the rack to know all of the ones they had available. But I do remember they also had The Good Dinosaur, since it was immediately next to Inside Out.

Holy crap this pin is amazing. #mushugrail

d05dc8ae7c51958b1aa126c2f31df29e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I second this!

Also now might be a good time to buy some older pins that may have been out of price range. Sometimes people may sell some traders at a good price due to their need for money. I just bought a UK pin that was always too much for me to justify spending.

That is a really good point

I'm still at wdw, and my phone is older than mulan's ancestors, so I can't post much now, but I'm surprised there's not more chatter about the wdi popup. I know there's one small thread, but I expected a bigger uproar. Is it just happening over on fb? I know people are probably just trying to forget and move on, too...I was just curious at how little I was seeing about it.

So I attended the MOG store event at WDW today and this is what transpired.

I had the 1100am-noon time slot to shop in the store. The MOG store opened today to D23 Gold members at 900AM as the first shopping time slot. What’s important to note is that this was billed as a D23 Gold Member event, and you pay about $105 per year for the family membership. I get into the store and the ONLY “Character Cluster” pin left is “Home on the Range” – WHAT!!

There were about 20 pins released at the Event, LE 250, and 2 hours into the Event open to ONLY D23 Gold Members this is all that’s left?? I asked to speak to the MOG Manager and this is what I was told – “We had Imagineers in on Thursday. Cast Members in on Friday, and everyone had an EQUAL opportunity to get the pins”. Wait a minute - if this is a D23 sponsored event (read paid for by a D23 member) why isn’t the Imagineer day and CM day AFTER the Event rather than BEFORE it??? That’s the way it has been done in the past and I have attended ALL D23 events for the past few years in WDW!

The Manager is looking past me and giving me the line about how this is not like the November D23 Events in WDW – all the while not looking me in the eye at all. I told her that what the heck does the November events have to do with what is happening here today, and as a professional, please look at me when you are talking to me. One of the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with and this is after working on Wall Street for 25 years.

Ergo, already the pins are up on all of the Auction sites for 6x what they cost. I hope Disney is going after the CM’s that are doing this – not a lot of hope for the pure Pin Collector.

image.php

Uh oh, there's a China based seller on the bay with some of the new clusters. So far I've only noticed the ENG pin...

The one with the zero feedback? There are a lot of Asian-based and Australian-based scammers with zero feedback who use photos found on the internet for their listings, usually in an attempt to phish information from unsuspecting buyers. Think about it, they would have your name, address, telephone number (possible) and PayPal email address....

Did @timeerkat and @pretty Omi see this yet? I don’t even collect Zootopia really, but this one is nice with all the characters on it. I’m waiting for one to show up on eBay. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes! Gonna have to track this one down and the other two individual Nick and Judy pins. This spinner sold out, but being OE, I'm sure it will restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back