• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
3917687695766475f2963b6d6922e598.jpg

If anyone wants to split the box set, I'd be interested in Jafar. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I believe those ones are usually released at WDW? I could be wrong though - but I've definitely gotten the past Trick or Treat labeled ones there. (Ursula passing out candy to Flotsam and Jetsam dressed as Flounder and Sebastian for example).

If you look at the flier, they're DLR releases

Anyone know about the trick or treat set to the right of that shadows one in this pic (ty hopemax!)
2607a4i.jpg

They're all so nice
I'm 99% sure those Trick or Treat pins, in the box set on the left, will be a shared release for October.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm going to be in the park on 9/27 when the Park Badges mystery pins come out. Since they're limited release, are they only going to be available at particular stores? Thanks!

Okay, finally caught up on this thread and now going to go try to console my crying credit card after seeing ALL THE WONDERLAND I'M GONNA NEED!!!

ETA: just went through and if I didn't overlook anything, by my count there were 23 new pins previewed I'm gonna need - including the Food & Wine Alice mystery pin that was just released.

Plus oxygen. *gasping*

Plus a winning lottery ticket. *whimpers*

Last edited:
66a8368772d588bac29bc7f25c181978.jpg

Newest Disneyland Paris flyer for September! I’m in love with so many of these releases <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! So many great pins! I wish I was going to be there this month instead of next month!

And trading day is in the middle of the month this time instead of at the end. I hope it will be on the 20th next month. It would be so much fun to attend one.

Wow! So many great pins! I wish I was going to be there this month instead of next month!

And trading day is in the middle of the month this time instead of at the end. I hope it will be on the 20th next month. It would be so much fun to attend one.

If it any help, the OE pins are very easily available and restocked regularly so you’ll definitely be able to get your hands on any of those you’re interested in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back