• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
The small ears, and the hairs on the head would support that theory, but she doesn't have whiskers and her cheeks are very plump
latest

I suppose it still could be Skippy, but his ears are longer the face shape just doesn't read right to me? Also again, no whiskers. Btw it's very hard to find images of Skippy without Robin's hat on LOL. That would be interesting to get as a pin tho!
latest

Personally I thought it was the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland (although I’m catching up on this late)

Preview Boards ago-go!!!

9fdb7db9dde39b78ff3676e4df6b0b9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yay, Merlin, you rock! ^^ Thanks for the up-close pictures!

Oh, man, I see quite a few pins I want/like.

Also - is that Aladdin game pin supposed to be this:

d2413888194ac306d4d8b7de3967bff2.jpg

? Because if so, I very much need it, as I own that little electronic game (and loved playing it as a kid!) and would definitely appreciate a pin version of it (even if it has some differences that make me a little doubtful that it is, in fact, the above pictured handheld).

So anyway...the next few months seem very exciting, which kind of sucks 'cause I want to reduce my pin buying, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I came out mostly unscathed. Those Robin anniversary pins, Gadget, a few of the mystery box soda cans, and Pumbaa from the mood set. And maybe the boss Sword in the Stone sword with vines.

But. um...excuse me, Disney? A whole set about moods and NONE of the Inside Out characters make it in? The characters are LITERALLY. EMOTIONS.

Wow so many fun pins coming out!

The sleeping beauty mystery set should be interesting since I assume it will tell the story. I also like the new dumbo OE and current mood pins.

Whelp. I hope the releases are spread out because Sleeping Beauty, childhood gaming consoles, and soda can pins. And of course a Donald Festival of the Arts pin.

A note on the Sleeping Beauty pins! They will be moved to February and will be released first at the February PTN for both parks.

How did I miss that there was a PTN tonight? I'm seeing ZERO posts about it on this forum, and no chatter, either.

I figured with odpt.com gone, everyone would be sharing more, not less. Was there a RSP? Was it themed around any anniversaries?

I...am disgruntled. Do you know how many PTNs I've missed since 2006? I feel like such a dumbass sitting here when I could be at a PTN...

How did I miss that there was a PTN tonight? I'm seeing ZERO posts about it on this forum, and no chatter, either.

I figured with odpt.com gone, everyone would be sharing more, not less. Was there a RSP? Was it themed around any anniversaries?

I...am disgruntled. Do you know how many PTNs I've missed since 2006? I feel like such a dumbass sitting here when I could be at a PTN...

It's a really low key one. The RSP was just a Chip and Dale Christmas pin, a Stitch Christmas pin, I think a Thanksgiving pin, and the ugly sweater mystery box set. (Maybe one more but I can't think of it off the top of my head). I guess the theme is the holidays?

So many pin sets I want! Love the kingdom consoles and mood set.

But I will say one thing: Mr. Toad turns 70 next year. I expect there to be some good ones for him since they seem to be doing anniversaries well as of late.

I mean, I had a pickup thread for it, and I think the DLR crew did too. The rsp pins weren't that exciting (and ended up just being on the regular flyer to boot), so I guess no one really talked about it? But it was definitely on the forum here...

So I don't think it's a matter of not sharing, there just wasn't all that much to share?

Those Sleeping Beauty pins are gorgeous and I want them all.

There's also three more pins that just didn't have samples. Oh man, let's see if I can remember what she said...

A Briar Rose framed set with her dancing with the owl and the forest creatures and the prince peaking around a tree.

A Passholder exclusive (I think??) of the fairies making the cake, with the cake being Free-D

And a spinner of the final scene where she's dancing with Philip and each side has a different color dress.

There's also three more pins that just didn't have samples. Oh man, let's see if I can remember what she said...

A Briar Rose framed set with her dancing with the owl and the forest creatures and the prince peaking around a tree.

A Passholder exclusive (I think??) of the fairies making the cake, with the cake being Free-D

And a spinner of the final scene where she's dancing with Philip and each side has a different color dress.

All of those induce HEAVY BREATHING from me, I'm gonna need that framed set oh my godddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back