• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Grabs an image off ebay since mine didn't work:

s-l640.jpg

Does this one show up?

It's a Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse pin.
It works and ... OMG i love it

Envoyé de mon BLN-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Grabs an image off ebay since mine didn't work:

s-l640.jpg

Does this one show up?

It's a Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse pin.
Soooooo... The Disney Store has also received merchandise for that movie, so I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a permanent thing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

^ Anyone spot the pin at WDW or is it just at DL?

Still think it's odd that the card says LE but the back of the pin doesn't, so no way to know what the actual edition size is?

Starting the countdown for the January US park flyers. Last year I had seen previews of the monthly pins by now, but not this year. The anticipation to see the monthly series for a new year is killing me! I almost wish that I don't like them, because I went broke last year collecting both the Once and Lunchbox pins (and a few Lattes too). Has anyone seen the monthly ones yet?

Starting the countdown for the January US park flyers. Last year I had seen previews of the monthly pins by now, but not this year. The anticipation to see the monthly series for a new year is killing me! I almost wish that I don't like them, because I went broke last year collecting both the Once and Lunchbox pins (and a few Lattes too). Has anyone seen the monthly ones yet?
There should be pictures of the preview boards on the 2019 thread which shows the first couple of months. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

pp2WyNr.png
Disneyland The Lion King Limited Edition Pin

Lion King LE 400 on ShopDisneyUK... bit out of my price range though :(
I'd like to know if someone managed to order the pin and received it (order not canceled) because it was describe as part of «les trésors de Disneyland Paris» wich mean Disneyland Paris Treasures. We didn't heard anything about this from DLP or on the french ShopDisney.

Disneyland Paris is teasing a «Festival du Roi Lion et de la jungle» we can translate as a Lion King and the jungle festival. My theory: this LK jumbo pin can be related to this festival and was published on UK ShopDisney to early.

I fear for what's being released for Lion King at international parks. Mainly if there's anything Hula Timon, since that's the only subset of Lion King pins (besides PTDs) that I'm a completist for.

I saw this in my inbox. It's technically a 2019 pin but it seems like it's only for D23 ticket early bird purchasers through December 31st.

"There are lots of ways to stand out at D23 Expo 2019, from stunning cosplay creations to snazzy Disney T-shirts, collectibles, and more; but now there’s a new way to show off your Disney pride: EXCLUSIVE D23 Expo 2019 merchandise, available when you buy your D23 Expo 2019 tickets. This nifty new collection is available to purchase alongside all ticket purchases. This merchandise is only available for purchase through December 31, 2018."

The Magical Merch

Check out the limited-time merchandise that shows off how you are the ultimate Disney fan:

780x463-Expo19_Merch_Lanyard.jpg

Exclusive D23 Expo 2019 Lanyard—Price: $12.99

780x463-Expo19_Merch_Pin.jpg

Exclusive D23 Expo 2019 Collector’s Pin—Price: $18.99

780x463-Expo19_Merch_Tote.jpg

Exclusive D23 Expo 2019 Tote Bag—Price: $24.99

780x463-Expo19_Merch_WomensTshirt.jpg

Exclusive D23 Expo 2019 T-Shirt (Men’s- & Women’s-cut)—Price: $29.99

Can’t decide what to choose? The Ultimate Fan Bundle is the best value and comes with one of each item (no substitutions) including choice of men’s OR women’s cut T-Shirt.

780x463-Expo19_Merch_Bundle.jpg

Exclusive D23 Expo 2019 Ultimate Fan Bundle—$74.99*

*All prices are inclusive of shipping/handling, and tax.

How Do I Get It?

Now that you’ve ordered your merch, we’re sure you want to start showing it off as soon as you can. When and how you get your merch depends on where you are ordering from:

• For U.S.-based guests, merchandise will be shipped approximately 6–8 weeks prior to D23 Expo 2019 and will ship separately from their tickets.
  • All orders placed outside of the U.S. will be available at Will Call, during event Will Call hours. Online exclusive merchandise will be forfeited if not picked up.
  • Will Call is not available for U.S. purchasers. Failure to select appropriate shipping/Will Call option may result in order cancellation.
Anything Else I Need To Know?

• Final products may vary from concept design image shown.
  • No exchanges once you’ve placed your order. No refunds on any merchandise after May 31, 2019.
  • This merchandise will NOT be available for purchase at D23 Expo 2019—you can only secure this exclusive merchandise when you purchase your tickets.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out the merchandise yourself, and start planning—August 2019 will be here before you know it!"

I'd like to know if someone managed to order the pin and received it (order not canceled) because it was describe as part of «les trésors de Disneyland Paris» wich mean Disneyland Paris Treasures. We didn't heard anything about this from DLP or on the french ShopDisney.

Disneyland Paris is teasing a «Festival du Roi Lion et de la jungle» we can translate as a Lion King and the jungle festival. My theory: this LK jumbo pin can be related to this festival and was published on UK ShopDisney to early.

I actually ordered it for a member here, about a week later got the notice of order cancelled so you're probably right! :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back