• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
A note for the wedding frame drawings - I will be busy all that day with roomie birthday celebrations and hopping over to the event for pickups, but the lists will still cut off at 6pm PST. I will do drawings as soon as I am able (either Sunday night or Monday at some point).

And a question , how long did it take Clawhauser to sell out ?

Sorry, I don't recall offhand. I think it was within one day, though it may have been two. I do remember I was only able to grab one before he sold out.

No, Mim sold out a few days ago. Kermit was still there as of yesterday, but I couldn't stop by because I had to be home by a certain time to get my cat Socks prepared for his vet visit today.

April’s flyer has dropped!

23-F9-BB63-4-B7-A-49-FA-A631-CB37837-A5-D52.jpg

My brother’s wedding is the day of the character block release, so I will not be attending that release. I will be going to the Avengers release; the marquee will not be available but the characters will be. Signups for those are open.

Lists updated to here.

Availability update - Kermit sold out before I could grab another one for the thread. With the next monthly release being online and with the trade event this Sunday, it's anyone's guess as to when the next flip will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back