• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Disney Princess Castle Blind Box Enamel Pin

Disney-Princess-Castle-Blind-Box-Pins-at-Hot-Topic.png

Okay, so it looks like I've built it up in my mind to look more agressive than it actually was. This is a very similar image, but it was a cardboard cutout. I'm still traumatized from it, apparently.
fd3f572b015ac178694e73ccfd32ca87.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Maybe it was his poor nutritional choices that you found terrifying. (Disclaimer: I loved Mountain Dew when I was 14 and too stupid to know any better.)

Okay, so it looks like I've built it up in my mind to look more agressive than it actually was. This is a very similar image, but it was a cardboard cutout. I'm still traumatized from it, apparently.
fd3f572b015ac178694e73ccfd32ca87.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I too would be scared by that

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have been looking with envy at the pin traders who have display bags. Now I finally found the perfect one for me! AND it comes with an adorable Mickey Mouse pin. (and it does not hurt that it is on sale.)

So excited...

(FYI: there is a Minnie Mouse one also, which sells with a Mickey and Minnie pin... @watzshakinbacon )
f9a7d492f54ed712fe7f004311a76d6d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I have been looking with envy at the pin traders who have display bags. Now I finally found the perfect one for me! AND it comes with an adorable Mickey Mouse pin. (and it does not hurt that it is on sale.)

So excited...

(FYI: there is a Minnie Mouse one also, which sells with a Mickey and Minnie pin... @watzshakinbacon )
f9a7d492f54ed712fe7f004311a76d6d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I saw that and I was tempted. Let me know if you love it!

OMG, you guys are in my head! One more story, then I'll shut up!

Around 2010, I found a box of toys I had been looking for after our move (10 years after the move...yeesh). Inside, I found my Furby. I was playing with him, trying to get it to work. I couldn't get it to activate, so I shrugged, and left him near the computer.

Flash forward to an hour or so later. My husband sits down at the computer, minding his own business. Suddenly, this child of Satan opens his eyes and lets out a lour, long, "OOOOOOoooooOOOOOOhhhhh" and starts speaking Furby. Nearly put my husband backwards over his computer chair.

We were at the grocery store last night looking for Secret Santa stuff. My daughter was standing in front of the new Playskool toys and decided
to push a button and all of a sudden they all lit up and started making noises. Then she started messing with them to see what else they would do.
The "little" Sloths - there were four of them at the bottom lit up when one of the other toys started singing and their hands and heads moved back and forth
together. And when another one gets pushed and makes a noise the little lights in the middle of toys tummies all flash and then all the toys
make a noise. Finally, she just stood in front of them without doing anything and one of them started making noises and she ran away. (She is
a teenager)

We were at the grocery store last night looking for Secret Santa stuff. My daughter was standing in front of the new Playskool toys and decided
to push a button and all of a sudden they all lit up and started making noises. Then she started messing with them to see what else they would do.
The "little" Sloths - there were four of them at the bottom lit up when one of the other toys started singing and their hands and heads moved back and forth
together. And when another one gets pushed and makes a noise the little lights in the middle of toys tummies all flash and then all the toys
make a noise. Finally, she just stood in front of them without doing anything and one of them started making noises and she ran away. (She is
a teenager)
Your daughter is now in the top spot of my people I can relate to list.

Since the 2020 pin releases thread isn’t live yet, I’m throwing this up right here...new screening pins? Here’s hoping...

“Next year, D23 will more than double the number of its Magical Screenings, celebrating the milestone anniversaries of such films as The Three Caballeros, A Goofy Movie, Pocahontas, The Emperor’s New Groove, and The Aristocats.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the 2020 pin releases thread isn’t live yet, I’m throwing this up right here...new screening pins? Here’s hoping...

“Next year, D23 will more than double the number of its Magical Screenings, celebrating the milestone anniversaries of such films as The Three Caballeros, A Goofy Movie, Pocahontas, The Emperor’s New Groove, and The Aristocats.”

Wow! Double them? That's quite a promise...

It's also going on the road, so more people around the country will be able to participate!

I personally can't wait for the ENG one!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Need help with some of these: I figure the 3 ? are Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Beauty/Beast but, which is which?
1. ?
2. ?
3. Rapunzel's Tower
4. Cinderella
5. ?
6. Jamine
7. Ariel
8. Elsa/Anna
9. Merida
The moment I saw #2 I said Sleeping Beauty... so going to go with that one. The other two would be a mainly a guess, but going to guess 1 = Snow White and 2 = BatB.

The moment I saw #2 I said Sleeping Beauty... so going to go with that one. The other two would be a mainly a guess, but going to guess 1 = Snow White and 2 = BatB.
Could not be more wrong. Correct answers
1: BatB
2: SW
5: SB

That was fun! Now to bed.

Pins showing up at Walmarts in the jewelry section: 4-pack or 2-pack w/ lanyard for $7.88. Good for park trading, since it has the (c) Disney on the back. Maybe these can flood the parks now, instead of scrappers.
0ac3be61bc466e0bf0191a5896803aba.jpg
c17b5b0b18e871c946aabdd814c033c0.jpg
0effee098464bfc5a1b070c1a38bedc8.jpg
cba4c89e3d852087faca7a0f222323e2.jpg
9e1c47101345dc742c4cdf2a0700fae4.jpg
47bd74df6532e5f6720edba20978c1b2.jpg
cd88d3d7ecc1bb1567ea3f3cd7676f10.jpg
a6317c9f7e69445a234ce52aa87cf2bc.jpg
21880506b9e0af466acffae1c09f5be5.jpg
72f7eb98174041380e16cf5b6ef3d241.jpg
d0e26c73689146538d5b7ab8b2913235.jpg
b26276d526d9b98b81eb920d5a12766e.jpg
e43f9091bfe7820e5be7a59d080a651e.jpg
6803911a4e439ab5d701e52ab445505b.jpg
6c1fae27cd2eb3951e3b3f18c0ed7e29.jpg
4d6dde08213f883899d43439c76061ea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This is super to see! Looking at the pictures, they look like they probably look and feel just like scrapper pins. I like these! finally an affordable way for families to get into pin trading . . . with CUTE pins! Super fun!

Thanks for posting these!

Top Row: Beast's? - ? - Rapunzel

Middle Row: Cinderella? - ? - Jasmine

Bottom Row: Ariel - Frozen? - Merida?

Can anyone ID the castles? I am going to have to see about trading for some of these!
Middle one on the top row is the Evil Queen's abode..... not sure about the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back