• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Disney Pins Blog also said the Epcot one is LE1200. The WDI set is LE600, I think, and LE200 for the completers.

I'm trying to decide what to do about it. I just got the WDI one during the D23 shopping day (my friend picked it up for me). I've stared at the case in Epcot twice now. I think I've decided to just get my favorites (Imagination, Epcot logo, Spaceship Earth) but then I also want the Land, and the Living Seas. And that's where I start getting myself into $250 worth of trouble...

Disney Pins Blog also said the Epcot one is LE1200. The WDI set is LE600, I think, and LE200 for the completers.

I'm trying to decide what to do about it. I just got the WDI one during the D23 shopping day (my friend picked it up for me). I've stared at the case in Epcot twice now. I think I've decided to just get my favorites (Imagination, Epcot logo, Spaceship Earth) but then I also want the Land, and the Living Seas. And that's where I start getting myself into $250 worth of trouble...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DISNEY TIM BURTON'S THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS Oogie Boogie Pin

Limited edition of 500 and the retail price is $35.

Oogie-Boogie-The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-RockLove-Pin.jpg

I have been looking with envy at the pin traders who have display bags. Now I finally found the perfect one for me! AND it comes with an adorable Mickey Mouse pin. (and it does not hurt that it is on sale.)

So excited...

(FYI: there is a Minnie Mouse one also, which sells with a Mickey and Minnie pin... @watzshakinbacon )
f9a7d492f54ed712fe7f004311a76d6d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
My pin bag present to myself was a fail yesterday. Opened it up and the zipper was busted. So disappointed. :( And now the item is out of stock on BoxLunch site. I hope they get more.

I put it in my cart this morning, but held off pulling the trigger. I decided to stop by the Disney Store after work today to see if I can get it in person before spending more than half of the pin price itself for shipping.

I put it in my cart this morning, but held off pulling the trigger. I decided to stop by the Disney Store after work today to see if I can get it in person before spending more than half of the pin price itself for shipping.
You get a different one with the purchase of one of the purses. In line to get mine right now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I decided I will only go after key pins that are replicas of keys I plan to own. I’m not going after the gold Grand Opening key, so I don’t feel the need to get the gold key pin. I’m happy the green store opening key replica is a stand-alone pin, since the bags and backpacks don’t quite fit my style preference.

New Year’s pin released today! Honestly, I love this concept. I don’t think that there are too many pins with characters interacting with modern technology like this! It warms my heart.

751210aae151b7ddf0c963f3a5619361.jpg
Look at Mickey and Minnie turning into Gen Z technology adepts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This Pin came out as part of the monthly backstage subscription from Disney Store...anyone have one to trade? Interested
d54fd564cc8b8c81b21ed5335ac7cb35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that’s adorable and wonderful and I guess I’m also going to be looking for it.

Not sure if I should thank you for another pin want! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm praying that NYE one will be in store tomorrow. ): I really wanted one but was unable to get one tonight because of work.

I'm also ISO that Three Cabelleros one and darn is the ice cream truck cute!

Ruining my wallet and budget lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back