• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Merchandise Discussion

2021 Merchandise Discussion

The Flood of Merchandise is beginning

Pins Inside

Disney Parks Wishables Mystery Plush – Disney Villains – Micro 5'' – Limited Release
Headless Horseman Disney Parks Wishables Plush – Disney Villains – Micro 5'' – Limited Release

Just got an e-mail announcing the official Bantha plush from Build-a-Bear!!! Wow!!!

29593_29591x.jpg

Just found this Mr. Toad's Wild Ride shirt in the new items!
@Spr175psu @Rick195275
If anyone knows to tag other Mr. Toad fans, please do it!

Just found this Mr. Toad's Wild Ride shirt in the new items!
@Spr175psu @Rick195275
If anyone knows to tag other Mr. Toad fans, please do it!

I was looking for it everywhere this weekend! Never came across it :(
I’ll be on the look out for some free shipping offers lol

Mickey Mouse and Friends Disney Parks Wishables Plush Advent Calendar – Limited Release
Rapunzel 2021 Holiday Special Edition Doll
Merida Disney Princess Signature Compact and Lipstick Set by Bésame – Limited Edition
Rapunzel Disney Princess Signature Compact and Lipstick Set by Bésame – Limited Edition
Pocahontas Disney Princess Signature Compact and Lipstick Set by Bésame – Limited Edition

Last edited:
Mickey Mouse and Friends Disney Parks Wishables Plush Advent Calendar – Limited Release
Omg if anyone does a co-op I’d totally be in for Pluto! Anyone interested in starting one?

@mybabykelly - you need this!
Omg @momin.ator and @GroguFan that shirt is fantastic!!! I wish it was unisex or men’s fit, because sometimes the female shirts fit so much differently. Hoping they make it to the parks so I can try it on, I would absolutely love it! Thank you both for looking out! You always find the best Jawa merch for me <3

Omg @momin.ator and @GroguFan that shirt is fantastic!!! I wish it was unisex or men’s fit, because sometimes the female shirts fit so much differently. Hoping they make it to the parks so I can try it on, I would absolutely love it! Thank you both for looking out! You always find the best Jawa merch for me QUOTE]
Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
If you change the shirt style, you can change it from a woman's to a men/unisex.

Last edited:
Back