• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
can these ship to america?

I’m loving the Pulse Gallery release. They are a little pricey, but they are really pretty so far. Also, I’m not seeing scrapper versions (knocks on wood repeatedly) out there.
I purchased the Mulan pin and the Vanessa pin. I’m not a big Vanessa collector but I wanted to see the pin in person.

Yep. Tried to buy this afternoon but got the big SOLD OUT sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was really fast. Do you know what the “notify me when this product is available” message means?

I wonder if they will put a limit on the number of pins a person is available to purchase at one time

That was really fast. Do you know what the “notify me when this product is available” message means?

I wonder if they will put a limit on the number of pins a person is available to purchase at one time

Good question. I wouldn’t know because I’ve never tried to purchase from Pulse pins before. I did leave my email. Let’s see what happens.

Good question. I wouldn’t know because I’ve never tried to purchase from Pulse pins before. I did leave my email. Let’s see what happens.

I have purchased from them frequently, but I’ve never seen this on another pin. It wasn’t on the Beast pin that sold out recently.

Anyone - Was it for on any other pin previously?

Food & Wine Festival 2021 Disney Pins​

The 2021 Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival starts on July 15th and runs through November 20th. This is the 26th anniversary of the popular Epcot festival.

Here is a look at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2021 Disney pins available this year. You can find this selection of pins at Mouse Gear and Pin Trading Headquarters, while supplies last.

• Event Logo Pin: Limited release. Retail price is $15.99.
Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2021 Logo Disney Pin

Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2021 Logo Disney Pin
  • Chef Figment Pin: Swivel element. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Figment Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Logo Disney Pin Figment Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Logo Disney Pin

Figment Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Logo Disney Pin
  • Figment Passholder Pin: Annual Passholder exclusive! Pin-on-pin design with stained glass. Limited release and the retail price is $15.99.
Figment Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Passholder Disney Pin

Figment Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Passholder Disney Pin
  • Remy Ratatouille Pin: Pin-on-pin design with rubber elements. Limited release and the retail price is $19.99.
Remy Ratatouille - Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin

Remy Ratatouille – Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin
  • The Aristocats Pin: Pin-on-pin design. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Aristocats - Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin

Aristocats – Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin
  • Princess and the Frog Pin: Pin-on-pin design. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Princess and the Frog - Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin

Princess and the Frog – Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin
  • Robin Hood Pin: Pin-on-pin design. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Robin Hood - Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin

Robin Hood – Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Disney Pin
  • Belle Mini Jumbo Pin: Mini jumbo pin with glitter embellishments. Limited edition of 1,000 and the retail price is $29.99.
Belle Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Jumbo Disney Pin

Belle Epcot Food & Wine 2021 Jumbo Disney Pin

“Those eyes”
If anybody is able to do a pick up and is willing to ship to the UK please let me know

I couldn't find anything, but I will be going on a Disney cruise next year and was wondering if they have special "cruise" pins on the ships? Or even on their private island?

I couldn't find anything, but I will be going on a Disney cruise next year and was wondering if they have special "cruise" pins on the ships? Or even on their private island?
Hi! I love Disney Cruise Line. Got married on a Disney cruise and will hopefully be on one of the first ones out of the US when cruising restarts in August. There are absolutely cruise and Castaway Cay pins. Some of the Cruise line themed pins are available at Disney World / Disneyland / ShopDisney, but there are lots only available on a ship (some specific to each ship or a specific cruise destination like Alaska) and some only available at Castaway Cay.

Hi! I love Disney Cruise Line. Got married on a Disney cruise and will hopefully be on one of the first ones out of the US when cruising restarts in August. There are absolutely cruise and Castaway Cay pins. Some of the Cruise line themed pins are available at Disney World / Disneyland / ShopDisney, but there are lots only available on a ship (some specific to each ship or a specific cruise destination like Alaska) and some only available at Castaway Cay.
That's super wonderful to know thank you!

Yes there are quite a few DCL exclusive pins. Some with various characters some with ship names and such on them. Then like there are also pins for Castaway Cay. I'm not sure you can buy them anywhere but on the ships until they hit the outlet.

Yes there are quite a few DCL exclusive pins. Some with various characters some with ship names and such on them. Then like there are also pins for Castaway Cay. I'm not sure you can buy them anywhere but on the ships until they hit the outlet.
Disney Springs Pin Traders has had 99% of the current DCL pins for a few years. LEs have been rare to exist onboard in the past few years (not like the days when they had their own LE releases constantly) except for themed cruises like Halloween or Star Wars
The current batch of open editions are really cute though-

Pin Alert! New Japan Releases

Tokyo Disney Sea 20th "Time to Shine" Pin
216248647_2010728892424690_3449516428279537617_n.jpg

Western Winnie the Pooh Collection Pin Set - Disney Store Japan

216036002_2010729442424635_8171338360339615516_n.jpg
That Pooh set is actually pretty cute. Although is Tigger planning to lasso poor Eeyore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back