• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Aaaahh If anyone would be willing to do a pickup for the donald & daisy 50th one please get in touch! i would love to add it to my collection :)

Of the pins released recently for the 50th the Passholder with Walt and Mickey is my favorite. Seems very iconic. The boxed castle also looks pretty on the outside.

Spotted at WDW

2063cad3070e544acdf802f891e751c8.jpg

Spotted at DLR

1f4fe4f263ce6beabda2648a9c5a63b7.jpg

ada0cd3a89c13fb6945805f59475f36e.jpg

Info from DisneyPinsBlog

The surprise pins were Fairy Godmother and Lilo.

[Internal Disney flyer removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw somewhere there is going to be a Lilo stamp!!! I really need a job working for the mouse, that’s going to be impossible to find anywhere reasonably :(
Putting out a new Hans pin after I quit is CRUEL, DISNEY!!!!!
I still have friends at the company but I missed this one by half a day. AUGH. Extremely interested if anyone snagged a set, I’ve got a few WDIs leftover for trades!

lionking_grande.jpg

Far and away the best of the release.

But this was a big MOG drop! Where's my park icon profiles!? Muh Clusters!?

Just no big name series drops and that's a bummer. :/

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Is this the same kind of event that happened in 2019 and ppl were recounting horror stories of lines and stampedes? I’m still not quite sure what D23 is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly for a WDW specific event, where are all muh pins. Mickey's runway railway was part of last time.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Is this the same kind of event that happened in 2019 and ppl were recounting horror stories of lines and stampedes? I’m still not quite sure what D23 is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. This is a chill event. A nice event. An everyone-has-a-seat-so-calm-down event.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back