• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
22ANNPIN.png

Is anyone interested in this pin? I can order it for you at cost. $12.98 + tax.

A pin advent calendar has cropped up on shopDisney UK... not sure if released anywhere else? There are 24 pins, limited release. Cost is £200 :eek:

466042384001-3

Would anyone be interested in a co-op? I only need 2 of the 24!

That price seems in line with previous advent calendars. Sticker shock but it's just because it's 24 pins at once; the price per pin is pretty reasonable.

I would be interested in Robin Hood and maybe Sword in the Stone if a co-op happens.

That price seems in line with previous advent calendars. Sticker shock but it's just because it's 24 pins at once; the price per pin is pretty reasonable.

I would be interested in Robin Hood and maybe Sword in the Stone if a co-op happens.

I have posted an interest check for a co-op in the co-op forum, to see if we can fill one - or even two if interest big enough! As you say, the price per pin works out pretty well :]

Possibly today only, Amazon treasure truck pin set for WandaVision Halloween theme. More likely price will just go up after today.

Not sure if this link will go directly there. Treasure truck is weird.

cd1cfd23255e9bfbd85a0095f05fc5ea.jpg

0edd51b4db6c9c09e8e03f0ae952dc4b.jpg

$19.99 today limit 1 per customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back