• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion

Battle of the Food Bands WDI Surprise Pin Release​

Here is a look at a surprise “Battle of the Food Bands” WDI pin at Mickey’s of Glendale during Destination D23 event! It features Kitchen Kabaret and Food Rocks from EPCOT. This was a surprise pin release on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Limited edition of 500 and is now sold out.

Battle of the Food Bands WDI Surprise Pin Release

Battle of the Food Bands WDI Surprise Pin Release​

Here is a look at a surprise “Battle of the Food Bands” WDI pin at Mickey’s of Glendale during Destination D23 event! It features Kitchen Kabaret and Food Rocks from EPCOT. This was a surprise pin release on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Limited edition of 500 and is now sold out.

@hopemax

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Wow I love those stamp holiday gift card pins. I have the chimney set from last year for trade if anyone would want to exchange.

I was unable to buy this pin earlier today (just a really busy day.) I have gone back to purchase and it has disappeared. Is anyone else able to locate it on shopdisney?

Edit: so looking at the shopdisney's Stitch Crashes collection page... it appears Stitch crashes Peter Pan was released early and accidentally. Should have been Pocahontas next. So I believe I found my answer...

I do agree the wings are a nice touch on this one. Although in keeping with the theme, the wings really needed to be sticking out of the top of his head. What were they thinking? :p
Coming back to your comment because I was able to order the Peter Pan while it was still up. I got a notification that my order shipped already too. Interested to see what shows up after the recent issues people had with the Christmas pins they ordered lol.

D23 Exclusive Encanto Candle Pin – Limited Edition
Thank you for the reminder! I was able to order them and had enough Disney Rewards dollars to cover it so no money out of pocket for them.

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | November 21-27, 2021​

Happy Thanksgiving! Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Magic in the Stars – Scrooge McDuck Pin: Available starting on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at Walt Disney World. Previously released on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Disneyland.
  • Dia De Los Muertos 2021 Pin: Available starting on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at Walt Disney World. Previously released on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at Disneyland.
  • Mickey Mouse – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Pin: 10th release in the Windows of Main Street U.S.A Area bi-monthly (alternating coasts) pin collection for 2021! This pin features Mickey Mouse. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at WDW.
Mickey – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Disney Pin
Mickey – Windows of Main Street U.S.A® Area Disney Pin

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Cuckoo for Disney Pins! – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Pin: 11th release in the Cuckoo for Disney Pins! monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disneyland! This pin features Big Thunder Mountain Railroad as a cuckoo clock. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at DLR.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Cuckoo for Disney Pin
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Cuckoo for Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Magic in the Stars – Treasure Planet Pin: The 11th release in the Magic in the Stars monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks features Treasure Planet/Scorpio! Spinner element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Treasure Planet Magic in the Stars Disney Pin
Treasure Planet Magic in the Stars Disney Pin
  • Dory Goggles Finding Nemo Pin: New Finding Nemo Dory pin release at Disney Parks. Features Dory with the diver’s goggles and reads: P. Sherman 24 Wallaby Way, Sydney, NSW. Open edition and the retail price is $9.99. Spotted on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Epcot.
Dory Goggles Finding Nemo Disney Pin

Dory Goggles Finding Nemo Disney Pin
  • Wildcats High School Musical Pin: Go Wildcats! New High School Musical pin release at Disney Parks. Pin-on-pin design. Open edition and the retail price is $9.99. Spotted on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Epcot.
Wildcats High School Musical Disney Pin

Wildcats High School Musical Disney Pin
  • Camp Rock Guitar Pin: New Camp Rock guitar pin release at Disney Parks. Open edition and the retail price is $9.99. Spotted on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Epcot.
Camp Rock Guitar Disney Pin

Camp Rock Guitar Disney Pin

I can't help but wonder if whoever on their art team was influenced by a friend of mine's art style...
EtVCZOsWgAAcWUQ
(@sophieeaves on twitter)
She's done Aristokitties, but couldn't find those easily. Her execution is WAY cuter tho :p
Your friend’s Dalmatians don’t give me the heebie jeebies like the pin does…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back