• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 PTD Releases

2021 PTD Releases

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This thread can post all PTD fliers and also comments on when they are sold out.

JULY 27, 2021

Cinderella Pink Dress - LE400
Shank (Ralph Breaks the Internet) - LE400
Baby Daisy - LE200

219614296_4555213651196702_315872063045124921_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm. Only Shank and she was still available as of 12:30 when I got mine.

ETA: Shank still available as of 10:30 pm on Tuesday 8-10.

Last edited:
She has been sold out for at least a week. Flip should be happening at any time now. (I'm hoping it will be sometime this week in a period between work meetings so I can pop over; if they wait one more week I'll be out of town for work.

I haven’t been down to buy a PTD in years how does it work? Do you still have to get the sundae, I never want it lol.
You have to pay the full price but you don't have to take the sundae. Sometimes people just get the pin. Some people will give the sundae to someone else.

WhenI did regular pickups I usually either skipped the ice cream or would get it for the parking attendants in the parking structure.

Omg there’s a parking structure? Lol maybe I know it but I don’t recall it’s been like 6 years since Ive been.
Yes, a 5-level underground structure underneath the Hollywood and Highland shopping center. If you park there it's $3 for up to 2 hours with DSF validation. (Or, if you can zip in and out and make it back to pay in under 20 minutes, only $2 without validation!)

Yes, a 5-level underground structure underneath the Hollywood and Highland shopping center. If you park there it's $3 for up to 2 hours with DSF validation. (Or, if you can zip in and out and make it back to pay in under 20 minutes, only $2 without validation!)
In and out in under 20 minutes for only $2.... Oh the jokes I want to create.. lol :D

Whah whah whah........

But seriously, every time I go (on off times; not immediately after a release because it's impossible then, but if I'm doing a random pickup on say a Wednesday night a week into a flip...) I play Beat the Clock. I discovered that if you make it back before the first 20 minutes, it will only charge you $2. (I try to shoot for 15 minutes just in case.)

CAVEAT - the $2 only applies if your ticket is NOT validated. If it's validated it automatically goes up to $3 even if you are only there for 5 minutes. So if I am positive I can make it back before 20 minutes, I will never validate my ticket.

The first PTD in a long time that I dig. Ariel is super pretty. Glad she’s the highest LE! Might have a chance to get one for not too much mark up maybe to add to my mermaids eating ice cream collection. ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back