• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 MNSSHP Pins?

2022 MNSSHP Pins?

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
The first MNSSHP is next week August 12th and I have not seen anything about pins for the Event? Last years Boo Bash was thrown together so fast that Event specific merchandise, pins, could not be designed and manufactured in time for the Event.

Anyone know anything about whats going on? Thanks

Why not?? Can someone go to Jes Willis and ask why via one of the Social Media venues? This is unbelievable! I would guess that the DLR Oogie Boogie Bash is not going to have anything also? Nothing in the Event listing for the Oogie event mentions pins??

Based on what they showed/said at the pin event, looks unlikely there are any MNSSHP pins this year. But a ton of Christmas pins such as a wreath puzzle, the usual resorts set, etc.

Did anyone say why not"?? Are there any MVMCP pins on display at the Pin Event??
These pins are made / designed about 2 years ahead of schedule. I haven't seen a specific "reason" stated, but my guess is that event-specific stuff was halted at production for Covid since they just didn't know if it that event was going to happen or not.

We probably won't start seeing MNNSHP and MVMCP pins again until next year at the earliest, and maybe not even until the next.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I guess they found time to design these but not for WDW MNSSHP and most likely MVMCP.

In the end, the Party's still sellout... just do without..
I'm pretty surprised these got out, honestly. I'll say, though, the designs are pretty simple and repeated.

There's two new Oogie poses, and the rest is stock. So maybe the oversight / approval process got to move more quickly on these and they managed to fast track them.

That's pure conjecture on my part. But doesn't take away the sting that DLR again gets something that WDW doesn't (#iwilldieonthishill).

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I guess they found time to design these but not for WDW MNSSHP and most likely MVMCP.

In the end, the Party's still sellout... just do without..
I saw these pop up and was immediately insulted lol. We get it, DLR is corporates favourite. At least pretend you care about us though.

They evidently had the time to even do a mystery box set of pins. Stock images or not, this just adds to the confusion about why MNSSHP and MVMCP in WDW does not/will not have event specific pins. Like I have said in the past, just another slight to the East Coast collector.
But they didn't have the time to do their homework on the mystery set apparently. Or it was designed WAYYYYYYYY too far in advance.

Not only do they have the animated Mad Hatter in the set, who has NOT appeared at OBB (it was the live action Johnny Depp version who was at the party previously), but they GOT RID OF the live action Hatter appearance at the treat trails for this year's party. So unless he popped up somewhere else (and I haven't yet heard he did from party reports), they have a pin of a character that never appeared at the party before (animated Hatter) and doesn't have any version of appearing at this year and isn't in any way related to Oogie Boogie or Halloween.

Whereas both Cheshire Cat AND Queen of Hearts from Wonderland ARE represented at OBB between the Villains Grove and the parade... but neither are on a pin.

Epic fail.

That said, if the animated Mad Hatter randomly IS at the party this year, then mea culpa. However, until then...

92cf11603bd9c6c41c87d8dd874e6cb1.jpg

Or Hatter in this case. :p

Back