• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)
Ok, I created the “One Family Pin Event” group. I’ll try to figure out a way to post a link here a little later, but if you can find it, feel free to join. I think I have it set that I need to approve requests (to help keep it to DPF members) and will do so as soon as I can.

I believe this is a link to the group: You're invited to my new group 'One Family Pin Event' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what I’m doing wrong… it has me in a loop of logging in, but not adding me to the group.

Since I see you from our other shared GroupMe, I tried just adding you. Let me know if that worked.

And I can do the same for anyone else interested and having trouble with the link.

Since I see you from our other shared GroupMe, I tried just adding you. Let me know if that worked.

And I can do the same for anyone else interested and having trouble with the link.

Please add me to the event group. I tried to join but am in the login loop..,

I just realized I booked a trip to WDW the weekend of the event. I am not registered for the event but can meet up if anyone wants to trade.

So went through the ‘high value’ traders binder to see what their approx current values are so it’s easier to make fair trades…

That binder alone has over 8k in pin value (using slightly under eBay value..)

Puts in perspective the amount of trade value overall between the 3 zip books and 2 binders we are dragging with us AND the collective between everyone that’ll be dragged through Epcot

Please add me to the event group. I tried to join but am in the login loop..,

I just realized I booked a trip to WDW the weekend of the event. I am not registered for the event but can meet up if anyone wants to trade.

@Haunted575
There is a BIG Event on SUNDAY (8/14) from 9am to 5pm at the Disney Springs Holiday Inn. $20 to Walk around. 60+ Tables filled with Traders from around the world (& probably Epcot Event goers too).
There is also another Group's Event on SATURDAY (8/13) from Noon to 8pm at the Dezerland Park complex.

I'm going to the Sunday Event for the afternoon. Look for me in my wheelchair with my :tigger: ears on!! Hope to see lots of DPF people there. :)

I am definitely going to the Sunday event at Holiday Inn. Even though I am only ISO 2 pins - Donald and Daisy tiny kingdom name tags - I still enjoy looking.

I know your Tigger ears well and will be on the lookout!!!

Edit: meant to quote your post @TiggerSue

I am not going to the event, but someone posted on another site about "numbered wristbands to get in"? Can someone expand on what this means? Thanks.

I am not going to the event, but someone posted on another site about "numbered wristbands to get in"? Can someone expand on what this means? Thanks.
@figment919
There was an RSP run for Guest Wristbands. Each Ticket holder could enter for 1. Good for Pre-registration Thursday only. Cost $15.
Obvious EDIT: Opps! Wrong Wristband! Sorry. :)

Last edited:
"If Entering EPCOT® from International Gateway: Event Guests will meet a Cast Member at the Event Check-In signage near the security check point and receive a numbered wristband. To ensure fairness, wristbands will be given in the order in which Event Guests arrive at the Event Check-In signage near the security check point. After receiving a numbered wristband, Event Guests will proceed to Security check and into EPCOT® via any entrance touch point with their valid form of Park admission. Once inside the Park, Event Guests can proceed to World ShowPlace where they will meet a Cast Member and join separate lines for ‘Ohana and Traditions package holders. Event Guests will line up in numerical order based on their wristband, in their respective ‘Ohana or Traditions lines. Event Guests will enter World ShowPlace at the event start time. This will be the same arrival process for both event days on August 12 and 13. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work within our limited space and Park Day Guest arrivals to EPCOT"

From todays email from Disney

Yeah, they added this new wristband thing. I guess rather than let us go straight to the event space and just line ourselves up, they are lining us up at the park entrance and giving us wristbands that indicate our order and then letting us into the park. So I guess making sure we are in order based on when we get to Epcot rather than when we get to the event space. Seems like adding a bunch of complexity. I wonder why they decided to implement that this year.

I can only imagine it's going to be chaos trying to get everyone in numerical order at the event space. "What's your number? Okay. What's your number? So I'm behind you, but there will be 4 more people in between us..."

Reactions: Ajk
"If Entering EPCOT® from International Gateway:" Isn't this the rear entrance? What if you come in from near Spaceship Earth?? Very confusing IMHO.

"If Entering EPCOT® from International Gateway:" Isn't this the rear entrance? What if you come in from near Spaceship Earth?? Very confusing IMHO.
There was a lot more in the email than the quoted section. There were similar instructions if you are coming in the front.

Back