• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Starbucks Dangler Pin Set – Walt Disney World
Groot and Rocket Pin – Guardians of the Galaxy
Falcon Pin
Black Widow Pin
These pin releases which are already on clearance/sale are nice but a bit odd.

Supply chain issues? (Only explanation I can come up with.)

The first Arcade Pin got released today, they'll be 4 per coast released quarterly
Toy-Story-Disney-Arcade-Pin.jpeg

Cinderella Castle Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Disney Visa Cardmember Exclusive 2022 – Limited Release
Belle Castle Pin – Beauty and the Beast – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release

image_png_1388593024_600x.png

DISNEY ROBIN HOOD COLLECTIBLE ENAMEL PINS BLIND BOX - PALM EXCLUSIVE​

$9.90 USD

Disney Robin Hood Collectible Enamel Pins Blind Box - PALM Exclusive
In stock & ready to ship!

You will receive one (1) mystery Disney Robin Hood Collectible Enamel Pin.
Sorry, No exchanges or returns on mystery items.

Officially Licensed Disney Product

Edition Sizes:
Color Version : 360 per character
Chase White-Out: 180 per character

New Pixar Donut mystery box at HotTopic

87007a32bd46546f4a2a03013e2255cf.jpg

I’ve seen people on Facebook trading a couple other new Loungefly mystery sets that I haven’t seen online yet. Maybe in stores only so far? One is a cats puzzle and the other is a princess planters.

Box pics from eBay listings

ca755e8f7b8142ecce05b4e0c72ed5b8.jpg

98a148e1bab25a1d977ac0f566b9d979.jpg

I’ve seen people on Facebook trading a couple other new Loungefly mystery sets that I haven’t seen online yet. Maybe in stores only so far? One is a cats puzzle and the other is a princess planters.

@MerlinEmrys - food!

The princess potted plants are at BoxLunch now

acf25a19861d410f9a173f5649dd5759.jpg

Beauty and the Beast ''Windows of Love'' Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc. – Limited Release
Sam Eagle President's Day 2022 Pin – The Muppets – Limited Release
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin – Pirates of the Caribbean – Limited Release
Tweedledee and Tweedledum Pin Set – Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast Family Pin
Turning Red Cast Pin – Limited Release
Cinderella Family Pin
Mei as Panda Pin – Turning Red

From DPB​

Disney Pajama Baby Series at Shanghai Disney Resort​

Here is a look at the new Disney pajama baby pin series at Shanghai Disney Resort! The characters featured are Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Chip, and Dale. Each character is dressed in bedtime attire. They are open edition and released in February 2022.

Disney-Pajama-Baby-Series-at-Shanghai.jpg

Disney Pajama Baby Series at Shanghai

Beauty and the Beast ''Windows of Love'' Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc. – Limited Release
Sam Eagle President's Day 2022 Pin – The Muppets – Limited Release
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin – Pirates of the Caribbean – Limited Release
Tweedledee and Tweedledum Pin Set – Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast Family Pin
Turning Red Cast Pin – Limited Release
Cinderella Family Pin
Mei as Panda Pin – Turning Red
Interesting. Looks like OE park pins are being sold online. Maybe not selling well in the parks? Or maybe they’re moving away from park exclusive (at least for OEs). After all, I don’t think anyone travels to the parks just to get OE pins.

Interesting. Looks like OE park pins are being sold online. Maybe not selling well in the parks? Or maybe they’re moving away from park exclusive (at least for OEs). After all, I don’t think anyone travels to the parks just to get OE pins.
From what I've been told from pin managers in the past, OEs are where they actually make their money, hahah! Because they are ordered in such bulk, and casual park visitors will grab them, they sell much more and create a steadier income, as it were, than LEs.

So it doesn't surprise me that after some time in the park, they migrate to online as well to hit that other market too.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back